slave day part 2

Caroline Pov:
"Tight" CC whines and I moan. Ash chuckles and ordered them to move. They started to film and Jinxx thrusts. I cry out as they both did.

"Mm fuck" I moan and I heard Andy growl. How can a human growl? Fuck that I'm happy right now. "M-master p-please let me c-cum," I beg and they kept going. I tighten and Jinxx hisses. CC whines and Andy chuckles.

"No," He says and I came anyway. We moan and I lean on Jinxx chest. I bit my lip and shake. "Faster." He orders and they did. My roll in the back of my head and they pound me.

"Daddy mm can I come?" Jinxx asked Jake. Yeah, they do add. Daddy Dom little boy. CC and Ash are master and slave. I let out a silent scream and came again.

"Andy?" Jake asked and Andy shrugs. I shot him a pleading look and he only smirks. Oh, I'm getting him.

"Boy not inside of her" Andy warns and I kept coming. They nod and jinxx got out. He came on my stomach instantly after a minute CC came on my back. "Now slave come here." He orders and I shake. I fell on Jinxx side and shake my head.

"Come and get me an IM way to sore" I mutter and lay there. Andy gave me a look and I crawl to him. He sat me on his lap and I wince. He slips a finger in and took it out. A little blood. He sighs and held me. I smile and curl into him. "You love the nipple piercings though don't lie" I giggle and he slaps my ass.

"I do but you didn't ask," He says and I look at my two friends. They were cuddling with there boyfriends. Yeah there together. I and Andy though aren't. I wish we were though.

"Can I have your cock now?" I asked and he looks at me. He slipped his boxers off and slid in me. He is so big and thick. I bite my lip and started to ride him. They all chuckle and Andy held my hips.

"Such a cock slut aren't you?" He asked and I nod. I came and he let out a groan as I tighten. "No matter fucking what you're so damn tight." He groans and closes his eyes. I giggle and he slapped my butt. After a minute he pulls out and came on my stomach. He stroked himself and I curl into him.

"Night night" I mumble and fell asleep.