double date part 2

Caroline's Pov:
I smile and kissed back. He groans and took my dress off. Chris pulls him off and Gaia glares at both of them. I shrug and throw her over my shoulder. I didn't wear a bra. I go to our room and she whines.

"Master help!" She cried and I sat her down. The guys came up and chuckle. Chris strips her and looks at Andy.

"How about we switch?" He asked Andy. Andy shrugs and Chris came over. I wiggle my butt and he rips my panties off and I glare.

"Excuse me, sir, those are my favorite" I exclaim and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll buy new ones we have to treat you two soon anyway," he says and threw me on the bed. He had me on all fours and he strokes my pussy. I grew wet instantly. I saw Andy already fucking Gaia. She had a gag in and her handcuffs on. "Andy your girl truly is something else," Chris smirks and slams into me. I gasped and moan. He stuffed my panties in my mouth.

"Same with yours we should do this more often" Andy groans and I moan. Chris went ruff and my eyes roll in the back of my head. Fuck yes. I took the panties out and let out a loud moan.

"Mm, master Chris faster" I whine and his eyes darken. He did and I grip the bed. I let out cries and moans. I bite my lip and let him fuck me. Andy chuckles and I face plant into the bed.

"She hates slow and gentle I learned that the hard way" Andy grunts and Chris looks at me. I shrug and smile.

"S-sir can I come?" I moan and Gaia nods in agreement. They look at each other and Chris rubs me.

"Hold it slut" He smirks and I let out a silent scream. Rude!!!!!! Chris grabs my hair and pulls me up. He kissed my neck and Andy does the same. Gaia looked in pure Bliss. Bitch same. I whimper needing to come.

"Please sir" I beg and Andy chuckles.

"Gaia come with me" Andy moans and I tighten around Chris. He let out a moan and I grab his hair. Andy and Gaia let outcries.

"So fucking close" Chris moans and I nod. After a minute he came and I came with him. I fell and pant. Gaia lays down and pants.

"I hurt" She whines and we laugh. She is new at this.

"Get fucking used to it" I grab her hips and pulled her to me. I climb on top of her and kissed her. Chris and Andy love it. I reach down and start to finger her. She gasped and moans.

"Hey that's mine" Chris whines and I shrug. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she moans. I went faster and she came. Chris took my hand out and sucked on them. Andy took me and chuckles.

"This is for sure mine" Andy kissed my head. We all lay down and I curl into him. I fell asleep happy.