scratch part 1

Caroline Pov:
I woke up and yawn. I saw Chris and Andy hovering over me. Damn it they got out of the handcuffs. I pout and took a shower. Chris came in and pushed me against the wall.

"I just wanted to try it" I pout and he just glares. I kiss him and he pulls back. I roll my eyes and turn away. I wash my hair and body. Andy came in and I rinsed off. "Don't be too mad it didn't happen now did it. Plus I just wanted to try it what's wrong with that?" I asked with a frown. They soften up and sigh.

"Sorry babe not happening," Andy said and I drag my nails against his cock. He hisses and I gave him my puppy eyes. His eyes widen and bite his lip. Chris came in also and looks at me.

"Shit" He grumbles and washed.

"Please" I whimper and they look at each other. Andy lifts me up and slams into the wall. Ouch.

"Does you dominating us sound fun for you?" He asked and I shrug.

"I don't know CC and I were talking about it the past week and I thought I'd give it a try," I say with a giggle. That conversation was great.

"But does it sound fun to you," He asked. I think about it.

Hmm chain Chris and Andy to the bed and use them for my own pleasure

"Yes go to the bed" I smirk and they glare. "It's this or no sex for a month," I smirk again and they sigh. Andy and Chris sigh and I got down. They go into the room and I follow.

"So what do you want us to do?" Chris asked and I got on the bed.

"The thing I always want but you two bimbos are always busy with work" I grumble and they stare at me confused. "Chris lay down" I got up and he did. I sit on his face slightly and I felt him smirk. "Andy go find all the Batman and scary movies" I order and he did. I grab his phone and went on. I order a lot of fast food and Chris licks me. I lift my hips and he growls. I lift my hips and sat on his chest. He glares and sighs.

"This is gonna be a long night" Chris sighs and Andy came in with movies.

"I agree," Andy said and the doorbell rang. I put on a shirt and they put on boxers. I smirk and got collars and a leash. Their eyes widen and I grin

"Put on boxers and let's go" I smirk and put the collars on them. They did and we go downstairs. I open the door and we got the food. I paid for them and shut the door. We go to the stairs and stop. "Crawl up them," I say and they roll their eyes. I slap their butts and we go upstairs. We lay on the bed I put on Batman and relax. We eat and I snuggle into there sides.

"Is this what you wanted from us?" Chris asked and I nod. They look at each other then at me. I ate my orange chicken and got up.

"Well, that and payback" I glare and took the food off. They pale and I grab handcuffs and whips. "Now boxers off lay down" I glare and they gulp but did. I took my shirt off and stroke Chris cock with the whip.

"Babe" He warns and I hit his chest. He shut his mouth but glares.