Shiro x Reader {Our Son}

Shiro X Female!Reader
                                   Our son
Song: A Thousand Years cover by Boyce  Avenue

Your POV
I sat on the bed as Shiro rubbed my pregnant belly. I giggled and ran my hand through his hair.

"Our little boy is gonna be so special Y/N." Shiro said as he lightly kissed me. I smiled and kissed him.

"Yeah he will be." I said, nodding.

"You're gonna be an amazing mother." Shiro said, looking down at me. I blushed and kissed him.

"And you're gonna be an amazing father." I said, smiling. He smiled and kissed me.

~~~~

"Lance! I am not naming the baby Lance Jr!" I yelled, laughing. Everyone smiled.

"Cmooon. He probably looks like me." Lance said.

"How could he look like you if he's not even your son?" Pidge asked.

"Oh shut up Pidgeon." Lance said. I snickered and Shiro put his hand on my belly. I smiled.

"What about the name Ethan?" Keith asked. My head shot up.

"I love that name." I said. Shiro nodded and Keith smiled.

"Baby Boy Ethan." Shiro said. I smiled and nodded.

"I still like Lance Jr." Lance said. We all laughed and threw pillows at him.

~~~~

I watched as Shiro and Ethan ran around the castle. I smiled as Ethan ran up to me.

"Mama! Save me!" Ethan yelled. I giggled and picked him up. Shiro frowned and kissed my head. Ethan giggled and Shiro tickled him lightly. I smiled and Lance came in, kissing Ethan's head.

"Hey little Lance Jr." Lance said. I huffed and Ethan giggled.

"Stop calling him that!" I said. Lance sighed and I rolled my eyes. I handed Ethan to Shiro and watched as the two of them played in the living room. I watched and smiled. Shiro picked up Ethan and threw him up in the air. I panicked a bit but Shiro caught him.

"Don't do that!" I yelled. Shiro laughed and stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and sat next to them. Ethan climbed into my lap and looked up at me.

"Daddy is a monster." Ethan whispered. Shiro smiled evilly and picked up Ethan.

"Rawr!!" Shiro said. Ethan laughed and I smiled. Shiro kissed my lips and we all played.

~~~~

I walked into the training room to see my 5 year old and Shiro running around. Ethan held a mini toy gun and made gun noises. He pretended to shoot Shiro in the chest.

"Ahh!" Shiro yelled as he fell down dramatically. Ethan giggled and Shiro sat up, picking Ethan up.

"You're getting better buddy!" Shiro said with a smile. I smiled and walked in, picking up Ethan.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who can kick daddy's butt." I said with a smile. Ethan laughed.

"Hey! I can kick your butt any day!" Shiro said, standing up. I shook my head and put Ethan down.

"Go play with Uncle Lance, ok?" I said. Ethan nodded and ran off. I turned around to Shiro, putting my hands on my hips. He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back then pulled away.

"He's getting too big." I said. Shiro nodded.

"And he's one hell of a fighter." Shiro said.

"Yeah cause he takes after his mother." I said. Shiro huffed and kissed me, grabbing my bum in the process. I rolled my eyes and pulled away.

"I love you. " Shiro said. I smiled.

"I love you too."

~~~~

I smiled as Ethan took down Lance.

"THIS KID IS ELEVEN HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" Lance asked.

"He's like his dad." I said with a smile. Ethan looked up and smiled, engulfing me in a hug. Lance got up and hugged us.

"We will find him. I promise."

~~~~

Ethan walked into my room.

"Close your eyes mom! I have a surprise!" He yelled. I laughed and nodded, covering my eyes. I felt a weight go on the bed.

"Ok open!" He said. I moved my hands and saw that Ethan got a hair cut just like Shiro's. I put my hand over my mouth, tears threatening to spill.

"I know how much we all miss dad. So I decided to get my hair cut like this." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I love you so much Ethan." I said, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I love you too mom." He said. I smiled and pulled away.

"Do you think dad is dead?" Ethan asked. I looked down.

"No. I don't believe so. He's a very strong human being. And he's a fighter. He loves us, and he will come home..."

~~~~

Almost a year had past and no sign of him. Everyone was losing hope, except for me and Ethan. Ethan was now almost 18 years old. Allura had made him the pilot of the black lion, and everyone respected him for that. But I knew that no one could replace Shiro. And Ethan knew that too. One day the paladins were off on some small mission, and I was back home with Allura and Coran. Everyone was calm and everyone was on there way back. The lions flew into the castle, all expect Black.

"Ethan? What's going on?" I asked.

"I-I have no clue! Black is just going on his own." Ethan yelled as he fiddled with the controls.

"Everyone! Follow that lion!" Keith yelled. Allura began to control the ship, following black. A couple ticks later, we arrived at a smaller galran ship.

"Shiro must be in that ship!" Pidge yelled. I grabbed my helmet.

"Keith! Come pick me up. I know that ship like the back of my hand. I'm going inside, to rescue him." I said.

"On my way." Keith said. I jumped out of the castle and Keith picked me up.

"I'm coming with! Keith. Come pilot the black lion." Ethan said as me and Keith walked into the cockpit.

"Ethan I-" Keith said.

"That's an order." Ethan said. Keith sighed but nodded. We switched lions and Ethan parked the lion on the side of the ship. We got out and made our way in. Ethan killed many guards as we ran down the hallway. We looked through the cells until we stumbled on one with someone inside.

"S-Shiro?" I called out. The man looked up, and I could definitely tell it was Shiro.

"Y/N! Ethan!" He yelled. I smiled, tears running down my face.

"We found him. We're on our way back." Ethan said into his helmet. He broke the bars and Shiro came out, hugging Ethan tight. Shiro looked down at me and I engulfed him in a hug. He hugged back and kissed me. I missed his touch, his lips, his everything.

"I know you guys haven't seen each other in a while but we really have to go." Ethan said, fighting some guards. We nodded and I grabbed my sword. We all walked out, fighting and fighting. Ethan and Shiro made it back to the lion, but I got shot in the leg. I yelled in pain as I hit the ground. Ethan turned around.

"Mom!" He yelled as he ran towards me. Shiro ran over also, picking me up. I closed my eyes, pain running through my leg. Ethan killed more guards and we ran into the red lion.

"You ok Y/N?" Shiro asked. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Just happy to see you're back."

~~~~

Ethan was now 22. Me and Shiro couldn't be happier. Ethan ended up becoming the pilot of the black lion, but if it was a big mission, Shiro would tag along. I was so glad to have my family back. My husband, my son. Our son.

~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this! I'm sorry it was kinda sad lolol. But this is probably the longest oneshot I've ever written. So please enjoy!! 🖤