Lance X Reader {Single Parent Pt3}

Lance X Female!Reader
Single Parent Pt3
Modern AU
Song: Our Own House by Misterwives
FINALE

Your POV
I held our new, beautiful baby girl on my chest in the hospital room. Lance stood next to me, running his hands through my hair. Luke stood next to him, looking down at his new little sister.

'W-wow Momma. S-She's so pretty.' Luke said. I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly. The nurse walked in a couple of minutes later with her birth certificate.

'And what will we be naming this beautiful little girl?' The nurse asked. I looked up at Lance, who smiled softly.

'Lillian Marie McClain.' Lance said, putting his large hand on Lillian's back. The nurse smiled and quickly wrote the name down, then put the paper next to my bed.

'Congratulations you guys.' The nurse whispered before leaving the room. I smiled as the door swung open again to see Lance's parents and my mom. I smiled up at them as my mother in law quick came over and planted a tender kiss on my forehead.

'Nice job Lance, you actually created a good looking human!' Lance's father joked. Lance blushed and covered Luke's ears. I smiled and looked up at my mom.

'Oh honey. I knew everything would work out for you.' She whispered. I smiled and put my free hand on hers.

'I love you Mom.' I mumbled. She smiled and the door swung open again to view Pidge, Matt, Shiro, and Allura.

'Guys! Hey! Cmon in!' Lance said, walking over to everyone.

'Y/N!! Congrats!' Pidge said, looking down at the baby on my chest. I smiled and a nurse came back in.

'Ok ok I know everyone just came in but it's feeding time.' The nurse said. Everyone began to disband out of the room. My mom took Luke out as I began to breastfeed Lily. Lance sat on the bed and held my hand.

'I love you. So much Y/N. Thanks for baring my child.' Lance said, smiling. I smiled and nodded.

'Now we're gonna have a little boy and girl running around. Oh god.' I said, putting my head on the pillow. Lance chuckled and kissed my cheek.

'Don't worry. I'll take care of the boy.' Lance said, smiling. I smiled and looked down, holding Lillian close.

•9 months later•

'Cmon Lily! Come to daddy and Lukey!' Lance said, opening his arms for Lily to walk into. Mine and Lance's feet connected to make a diamond shape, kinda like a border. Luke sat on Lance's lap, who held a toy for Lily. I stood Lily up and she began to wobble towards Lance, but soon fell.

'It's ok baby girl let's try one more time, ok?' I said. I helped her back up, standing her back on her feet. She wobbled towards Lance and took a few steps, walking into his arms.

'Yay!! Good job!!' Lance yelled, picking her up and kissing her cheeks lightly. I cheered and Luke smiled, kissing his younger sisters head. Lily squealed excitedly and I smiled, crossing my legs. Luke got up and jumped into my lap. I kissed his head and looked over at Lance to see him laying on his back, raising Lily up and down. I giggled as I watched Lily hysterically laugh. Luke jumped off of my lap and laid next to Lance. I got up and smiled, watching my loves.

•2 Years later•
'Wuky!' I heard Lily yell. She ran over to Luke, who sat on the couch watching TV.

'What's up Lily?' Luke asked, sitting up and picking her up.

'I wuv you Wuky!' She yelled. Luke kissed her head before putting her down on the floor. She got up and ran to Lance, who was sitting at the table, scrolling through his phone and eating breakfast.

'Waddy!' She yelled, tugging on his shirt. He looked down at her and smiled, picking her up and putting Lily on his lap.

'Yes my little princess? Lance said, looking down at her.

'I wuv you waddy!' She yelled, kissing his cheek. Lance smiled and kissed her forehead. She climbed off of him and waddled over to me. I bent down to her level and kissed her cheek.

'I love you Lily.' I said, smiling. She smiled and laughed, before running back over to Luke.

•6 Years later (oof)
(Lily is 8 and Luke is 16 omg)
Lily's POV
  'Look at this little bitch!' I heard someone yell. I closed my eyes and walked faster, gripping onto my backpack tighter.

'Aww what's wrong princess, cats got your tongue?' Someone else yelled. I walked faster, before I was pushed to the ground. I looked up to see 1 boy and 2 girls around me.

'Leave me alone.' I yelled.

'Fuck you!' The boy yelled as he kicked me in the stomach. I winced and the other girl was about to punch me before I heard a familiar voice yell.

'Leave her alone.' I heard someone yell. The kids moved and I looked up to see Luke.

'L-Luke!?' I yelled.

'Who are you?' One of the Girls asked.

'Lily's older brother. Now you better get the hell out of here before I stomp each of you into the ground.' He growled. All of the kids ran away, as Luke helped me up.

'Thanks Lukey.' I said, smiling. Luke smiled and ruffled my hair, before helping me back home.

~~
I was once the girl who was the slut. The girl who got pregnant at 17. The girl who no one loved. Then I met you. We've had our ups and downs, but I watched my life grow with you. Watched our kids grow into amazing people. And watched our love blossom into the strongest force I've even seen. I love you Lance McClain.
~~

Welp! There y'all go lmao. I didn't know this would turn into a 3 part story, but it did! I hope you all enjoyed and thanks for all the love I've been receiving! I love you all very much! And remember requests are still open! Don't me scared to PM me! :)

-D ;)