Shiro X Reader {Fire}

Firefighter!Shiro X Female!Reader
Modern AU
Fire
Song: Body Like a Back Road by Sam Hunt

Shiro's POV
I sat around the fire station with the guys, relaxing before our next call.

"Shiro, what's one things you want in a girlfriend?" Keith said. He was the main driver of the large trucks, and if we needed to get somewhere, Keith would be the first one there.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I haven't had many good experiences with girls." I said, looking down at our fire dog, Zarky.

"Guys! We just got a call, an office building is one fire!" Lance yelled. We all jumped up, putting on our equipment and I jumped into the truck with Keith as we speedily drove out of the station and towards the burning building.

Your POV
  I sat in my small office, typing away at my keyboard. I sighed as I sat back, grabbing my cup of coffee and taking a sip.

"FIRE!" I heard one of my office mates say. I looked up and saw everyone running to the door. I quickly got up and ran towards the door, until the door closed quickly. I grabbed the nob, but it just burned my hand.

"Ouch!" I screamed. I backed up and saw the fire in the small kitchen. It quickly grew as I huddled into the farthest corner. I kept low as dark smoke filled the room.

"H-help!" I yelled, coughing from all the smoke. I heard the door get kicked open, and I watched as a tall male put out the fire. Another man ran in and picked me up.

"It's ok. We're gonna get you out of here." He said. I nodded and felt myself black out.

•Timeskip•

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around to see myself in a bright, white room.

"Oh god am I dead?" I said out loud. I looked to my left and saw a man with black and white hair in a firefighters uniform. He quickly looked up at me and smiled.

"No you aren't dead. You're in the hospital." He said, standing up.

"Oh. Well I guess that's good." I said, sitting up at bit.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Better. Thanks for saving me." I said, nervously rubbing my neck.

"You don't need to thank me. It's no problem." He said. I smiled and so did he, flashing me his set up pearly white teeth. I blushed a bit and watched as he turned his head towards the door as the doctor walked in.

"Well. You're all set to go home. Nothing is wrong, just a bit of smoke inhalation but that's all taken care of." The doctor said, handing me my clothes and unhooking me from the machines.

"Thanks doc." The firefighter said. The doctor nodded and quickly left the room. I got up and went to the bathroom before quickly changing. I came out and smiled up at the tall male.

"I'll walk you out." He said. I nodded as I followed him out of the room.

"I'm Shiro by the way." He said, looking back at me.

"Oh. I'm Y/N." I said. He smiled, turning back towards the hallway we walked down. He opened the large down for me, making me smile. I walked out and sighed, seeing that my car was back at my office.

"Shit. I don't have my car." I said, grabbing my phone from my purse.

"I'll drive you. I hope you don't mind sitting in a fire truck." He said, chuckling a bit and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the large fire truck. He opened the passenger door then looked down at me.

"You don't mind if I...?" He asked, looking down at me then the truck.

"Oh uh no." I said, blushing a bit. He smiled and picked me up, putting me in the truck then shutting the door. I sat down and buckled my seatbelt as Shiro jumped in and started the loud truck up.

"Holy shit." I said. Shiro laughed and began to drive down the road.

"You can just drop me off at my house. I'll have my friend pick me up tomorrow morning so I can grab my car." I said, looking over at Shiro.

"Alright. Sounds good." He said. I told him my address and smiled as he almost hit a fence.

"Yeah I'm not that good at driving this thing." He laughed. I smiled and he pulled onto my street.

"Thanks again for everything. I hope I get to see you some time soon." I said, looking over at him. He smiled, pulling up to my house and stopping at the sidewalk.

"Yeah. I'll help you out." He said as he quickly jumped out and opened my door. He grabbed my waist and put me down on the sidewalk before closing the door. He looked down at me and smiled, not letting go of my waist. I blushed a bit and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later Shiro." I said.

"Y-Yeah. See you later." He said, letting go of my waist. I smiled as he smiled and walked back towards the drivers side door. I stood back and watched as he climbed in. He waved a bit and drove off, honking the horn before turning off of my street. I sighed, walking back into my house, alone.

•2 Months Later•

I walked down the sidewalk, holding my Forever 21 bag. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, smiling as I saw Pidge texting me. I looked up as I ran into a man. He quickly grabbed my waist, holding me up from falling.

"Woah, are you ok?" He asked. I looked up, seeing it was Shiro.

"S-Shiro!" I said, hugging him. He chuckled, hugging back. We pulled away, his glasses falling to the bridge of his nose. A light grey beanie sat lightly on his head, still showing the small puff of white hair. He wore a black jean jacket and a adidas shirt. His jeans were black and skinny, and he had grey converse to match.

"You look great!" He said, looking down at my f/c crop top and ripped blue jeans.

"So do you! How about you come over to my place and we can catch up!" I said.

"That sounds awesome. I'm off from work this weekend so I'm free." He said.

"Cool! I'll drive." I said. He smiled and nodded, following me to my small, white car. Shiro opened the door for me, then he ran to the passengers side. I smiled and turned the car on, driving to my place.

After two minutes of driving, we finally arrived back at my place. I parked the car in my driveway and got out. Shiro followed me to my front door as I fumbled to get my keys. I finally got my house key and opened the door. Me and Shiro walked inside, taking off our jackets and shoes.

"Nice place." He said, walking in towards the living room.

"Heh thanks. It's ok when it wants to me I guess." I said, putting my keys on the counter. I walked towards him and smiled. He grabbed my waist, spinning me then kissing my lips lightly. I blushed, kissing back. His lips were in sync with mine. We pulled away, a string of saliva still connected to our lips.

"I should've done that two months ago." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. He ran his hands down my waist, picking me up and putting his hands on my butt. I tangled my hands in his hair, biting his lower lip. We pulled away, both of us smiling.

"I love you, Y/N." He said.

"Mmm I love you too. And I think your lip is bleeding." I said, giggling a bit. He shrugged it off and kissed a line down my neck. I hummed and grabbed his chin, pointing towards the stair. He blushed but nodded, rushing up the stairs.

Let's just say that Shiro stayed the night... and the rest of the weekend ;)

———————————
Shitttt I totally forgot to write something for Keith's birthday! I am so sorry guys :(