A/N {I Need A Break}

Hey guys. It's Dylan. I wanted to talk seriously with you guys.

Ever since Voltron ended and how unhappy I was with the last couple of seasons, I haven't found a lot of inspiration to write about the characters. Voltron will always be a part of me, but I feel like I'm loosing touch my love for the characters. As a writer, I want to write about things I truly care about. So for now I'm gonna be taking a break.

Thank you guys so fucking much for all the love and support on this book. It's insane how many requests I got and how much love I get on here. I just wanna write for me right now.

I've also had trouble finding motivation to write, so for right now, until I find my motivation, I'm just gonna write for me.

I'm not canceling this book, I just want a break. I felt pretty stressed trying to write all of the requests, and I only got one done. I feel bad for leaving you guys waiting, but I'm hoping to come back and write requests for you guys!

Thank you for understanding, and if any of you are marvel fans, I really wanna write a marvel x Reader one shot book. I wanna write about marvel super bad lol. So if you're into that, keep your eyes open.

Thanks for everything guys. And I'll be back when I feel ready!

-D :)