Lance X Reader {Teen Beach}

Lance X Female!Reader
Teen Beach
Teen Beach AU
    Song: Crusin for a Bruising.
Request by: @Dipperpinesmarriedme

Your POV
  I surfed out away from the shore, the clouds getting darker and darker. I looked behind me to see Lance on his jet ski, coming out to get me. The waves hit higher and higher, and before I knew it, I was swept underwater.

Once I came up again, the clouds were bright and the sky was bright blue. Lance came up next to me, also coughing.

"Lance? What are you doing here?" I asked, treading water.

"Wait. Where's the shore?" I asked, looking out into the sea. Lance did the same and shrugged.

"Cmon. Let's go get your board." Lance said, beginning to swim out towards my surf board. I nodded and followed, grabbing onto it. We soon began to swim to the shore, reaching it. We pulled the board onto land and I looked up to see a girl wearing pink jump up from behind a fence. My eyes widened.

"L-Lance! Lance look!" I said, pointing at the fence. His eyes widened and we made our way to the fence. We looked over to see a bunch of surfers dancing and singing.

"This is the movie my granddad was watching." I whispered. Lance smiled at me and jumped the fence, helping me over. He grabbed my hand and we ran over to them.

"Lance!" I whisper yelled. He kept running until we made it to the beach. They all stopped singing and looked at us. My eyes widened and Lance smiled.

"I'm Lance. And this is Y/N." He introduced. They all smiled.

"Well were the surfers. I'm Shiro and this is Allura, Pidge, Matt, Keith, Adam, and Hunk." the tall man named Shiro said, pointing to the people. They all smiled and waved excitedly.

"Cmon. We can show you around." Matt said, smiling. Lance looked down at me and I huffed.

"Hmph. Fine." I said. Lance smiled and we followed the surfers to a big wooden hang out area. They all jumped around and sat down at the bar, getting food and drinks. As they all were hanging out and dancing around, motorcycle engines revved. Everyone gasped and Lance grabbed me, pulling me towards a pillar in the back of the room.

"Watch out." Lance said. I looked up at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Things are about to get crazy." He said, smiling. My eyes widened and I shrugged. I looked out to see 3 big bikes come into the place. They revved there engines louder and all the surfers backed up. Shiro held onto Adam tightly, while everyone else hid behind one another.

"Look at all these surfers. Don't you know this is a bikers lounge?" One of the bikers said. He took off his helmet to show long, white hair. Another biker took off there helmet to show a girl with short, dark blue hair. More bikers surrounded them and they all wore black and purple leather.

"Lotor. Don't you know not to bring your bikes around our part of the beach?" Shiro said, still holding onto Adam.

"Don't you crustations know not to come around our parts?" Another girl with long pink hair said.

"We aren't crustations, Ezor." Keith said, huffing.

"Why don't you make like the ocean and wave goodbye." The girl Acxa said.

"Really. That was weak." Matt said. I shook my head and watched as they sang and danced.

"This is crazy. I'm going to go try and find a way out of here." I said.

"Y/N! Wait!" I heard Lance call. I shook my head and walked away. I ran into a guy, he dipped me down and looked into my eyes. My eyes widened as he smiled.

"My name is James. And you are?" He asked.

"I'm uh Y/N." I said. He smiled and helped me back up. I looked over at Lance to see him holding Acxa in his arms. She looked up at him lovingly. I clenched my fists and stormed out of the place, going back to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the request, @Dipperpinesmarriedme! I'm so sorry it's really short. I had like no good ideas and no time :,). I hope you enjoy it otherwise!!

-D 💛