Matt X Reader {Parents}

Matt X Female!Reader
Parents
Modern AU
                 Song: Feels by Calvin Harris

Matt's POV
  I groggily opened my eyes, looking around our dimly lit room. I heard light drops of rain hitting our windowsill, making the whole atmosphere darker. I looked to my left and saw my wife, Y/N. She was wearing her lacy underwear and one of my shirts that went down to her thighs. Her h/l, h/c hair ran down her back and falling on her face. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, and my arm was wrapped around her shoulder protectively. I smiled and closed my eyes again, pulling her closer to me. Then I heard a baby cry. Y/N huffed and sat up. I opened my eyes and watched as Y/N swung her legs onto the floor and got up. I sat up and watched as Y/N left the room. I huffed and a couple minutes later, Y/N walked in the room with our daughter, Madison.

"Good morning girls." I said, watching as Y/N put our daughter on the bed. Maddie crawled up towards me and I picked her up, putting her in my lap. Y/N smiled and sat next to us.

"Morning Matty." Y/N said, kissing my cheek in a quick peck. I smiled and kissed her lips lightly. She kissed back and we pulled away. She smiled genuinely and looked down at Madison. Maddie grabbed onto the top of my boxers, trying to pull them off.

"Hey now. I don't think you wanna take those off." I said, picking up Maddie and handing her to Y/N as I grabbed a pair of pajama pants and slipping them on. Y/N giggled and kissed Maddie's head.

"Don't worry. Leave taking off daddy's pants to me." Y/N whispered to Maddie.

"Hey! I heard that!" I yelled, jumping back onto the bed. Y/N smiled and I kissed her lips. Maddie giggled and stood up in Y/N's lap, pushing us apart.

"Hey you little monster." I said, picking up Maddie and blowing a raspberry on her belly. Maddie giggled and Y/N smiled. She got up and went to the bathroom. I smiled and kissed Maddie's head.

•Your POV•
  I walked into the bathroom and threw up. This has been happening everyone morning for the past week, and I haven't gotten my period.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself. I grabbed my phone and called my best friend and sister in law, Katie.

"Hey N/N. What's poppin?" Katie asked.

"I think I'm pregnant again." I whispered. I heard her spit out her drink.

"YOURE WHAT!" She yelled.

"Shhhh! Katie! I just need you to go pick me up a pregnancy test and put it in the mailbox. I don't want Matt freaking out because we have a little girl running around." I said, still whispering into the phone.

"Fine. I'll be there in five." Katie said, hanging up the phone. I took a deep breath and flushed the toilet. I walked back into the bedroom and saw Maddie and Matt asleep.

"Perfect." I whispered as I ran towards the door. I left the bedroom and ran to the window. I opened it a bit and watched Katie's car pull into our driveway. I grabbed a pair of pants and ran outside to see both Katie and her boyfriend, Shiro get out of the car. They walked up towards me and Katie hugged me, slipping the pregnancy test in my back pocket.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded and pulled away.

"Did we really drive here just to give Y/N a hug?" Shiro asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes Shiro. Now wait for me in the car. I don't want you waking up the baby or Matt." Katie said. He nodded and pecked Katie's cheek before getting back into the driver seat of there small, white car. I grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her into the house.

"I'm gonna go pee on this real quick." I said, running into the bathroom. Katie nodded and I did what the instructions told me to do. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I grabbed the test and left the bathroom, capping the top of the test and putting it on the counter. Me and Katie both stared at the test, waiting for something to show up. We both watched as two lines showed up, meaning I'm pregnant.

"Oh my god." Katie said. I smiled and she hugged me.

"How the hell am I pregnant again. I literally had a baby almost two years ago!" I said, grabbing onto the test and looking at it again.

"Well I guess you can say you and Matt are good at what you do." Katie said. I shot her a look and she smiled.

"Katie I'm only 24 and Im already married and have a kid. We live in a small house that can barely fit us as it is." I said, trying not to break down into tears.

"You guys will be just fine. Me and Shiro will help you guys, just like how we helped when Maddie was in the oven." Katie said. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"What if Matt doesn't want another kid? Maddie is already hard as it is." I said, looking over at the small girl.

"Well you two will just have to tag team it. By the time this new baby comes around, Maddie will be two. I can come over when Matt has to work and help out with Maddie." Katie said.

"Thank you Katie." I said, hugging her. She smiled and hugged back.

"Now go wake up Matt and call me later. Shiro is gonna kick my ass if I don't get out there." Katie said. I nodded and watched as she left the house, going outside to her boyfriend. I smiled and walked into the bedroom to see both Matt and Maddie still asleep.

"Matt." I whispered. The tall blond sat up, looking over at me. He smiled and got out of bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room.

"Ok sit down." I said. Matt nodded slowly and sat down. I closed my eyes and pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket, handing it to him. I slowly opened my eyes to see Matt smiling. He looked up at me, tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded and he got up, picking me up and kissing me. I giggled and hugged him.

"I love you so much." Matt said, kissing me all over.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~
I love Matt as a dad like mmm yeah