Shiro X Reader {Death}

WARNING: THIS FOLLOWING CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT DEATH, BLOOD, AND NEGATIVE LANGUAGE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Shiro X Male!Reader
Death
    Song: As Tears go by By The Rolling Stones

Your POV
I sat in the red lion. After Keith left, I was assigned the red lion. It's pretty nice since I get appreciated more, but it's also nice being closer to my boyfriend, Shiro. Shiro is the head of this team, and he's one hell of a captain. All he's ever wanted was the best for all of us, and I greatly admire him for that.

'Alright guys. Ready to kick some Galran ass!?' I heard Lance yell through my helmet. I just shook my head as everyone yelled Yeah. I followed Shiro down towards the planet, watching as Galran cruisers flew around beneath us.

'Lance and Hunk. You guys go down first. Try and get as many cruisers as you can. Pidge, go and hack into the ship and see what information you can find and Y/N, just stay close to me.

'Alrighty. Let's go big guy.' Lance said as he zoomed down and attacked a Galran cruiser with Hunk right behind. Pidge turned on her cloak and quickly got into the ship. I followed Shiro towards the big ship, as I knew he was gonna try and break the huge cannon on the front. I quickly zoomed in front of him and knocked a couple of cruisers out of the way. I heard Shiro quietly snicker as he cut off the cannon.

Lance and Hunk came flying by, being chased down by five fighter jets.

'MAIN POWER IS DOWN! ENGAGE NOW!!' Pidge yelled. I looked over at Shiro to see him quickly rush to the main ship. Pidge came flying out towards me. I quickly followed Shiro and knocked out a few cruisers on the way.

'What the fuck!?' Pidge yelled. I looked over to where she was and saw that the huge ship was back online.

'Pidge what happened!?' Lance yelled, throwing a fighter jet away from him as it exploded.

'Does it look like I know!? Somehow they got there power back online! That was fast!' Pidge said.

'We gotta get out of here, it's too late!' Hunk yelled.

'Shiro! Cmon!' I yelled, but he didn't say anything. Worry stabbed at my chest. I rushed over to the main ship as a huge laser was shot at Shiro's ship.

'SHIRO!' I screamed, watching as his lion began to fall. The eyes went black and the lion hurdled down towards the planet. I put my lion into full speed and rushed down to where Shiro was falling, but he was way to fast. His lion crashed onto the planet with a very loud thud. I landed on the planet and kicked open my lions door, pretty much falling out of my lion. I ran as fast as I could to Shiro's lion, feeling my whole body go numb. I climbed on top of his lion and opened the emergency door. It opened and I jumped inside. I was hit with the loud noises of all the error signs on the screen. I threw off my helmet and rushed over to Shiro, spinning his chair around. I threw off his helmet to see his eyes closed, him barely breathing.

'Oh my god Shiro. P-please don't do this to me.' I yelled, putting my hand on his cheek. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he looked up at me. My eyes were filled with tears as blood ran down his face.

'Good. Good. Keep those eyes open for me I'm gonna get you help.' I whispered, reaching for my helmet to signal the guys. I felt him grab my wrist, pulling me back to look at him.

'Y-Y/N. I-it's too late for me. T-there's n-no way I'm getting o-out if here.' Shiro whispered, coughing up blood.

'Shiro don't talk like that! We're gonna get you the hell out of here and you're gonna be just fine!' I yelled, but he shook his head.

'I l-love you with all of my heart Y/N.' Shiro whispered.

'Stop talking like that! You're gonna be fine!' I screamed, looking him in the eyes. He shook his head no and I cried, hugging him.

'I-i love you so much Shiro. P-please don't leave me here.' I sobbed, holding tight onto him. He grip around me loosed and I felt him breathing slowly stop. I sobbed even harder, not letting go of him.

•Timeskip•
I laid against Shiro's dead body, all the warning signals going off and blood all over me. Shiro had died over 45 minutes ago, but no one came for us yet. Finally I heard a loud thud, and looked up to see Lance and Pidge standing a couple of inches away from the chair. I shook my head no and put my head underneath Shiro's chin, like we used to do. I heard Pidge gasp and footsteps come closer to us.

'C-cmon Y/N, lets get out of here.' I heard Lance say, as he picked me up off of Shiro. I just let it happen, not knowing how to feel. Lance carried me back to his lion, laying me in the co pilot seat. Pidge and Lance hooked up Shiro's lion to be towed back to the castle, and I guess Allura came to pick up the red lion. I sobbed quietly in the back of the blue lion, just wanting Shiro to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyyy finally an update! I've been so tired these past couple of days and school just isn't helping oof. Sorry I complain about school a lot.

Anyway I hope y'all liked this chapter and it didn't trigger you that much lolol. I'm actually trying to practice writing this kind of stuff, because I'm writing a Klance book that may have to do something with this topic. >:)