Angsty!Keith X Emo!Reader {Cigarette Smoke}

Angsty!Keith X Emo!Female!Reader
Cigarette Smoke
                          High School AU
Song: I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy

Keith's POV
I walked out of my high school, anger filling my blood. I walked down the path and hid by the side of the school. I took a deep breath and fumbled through my pockets, grabbing my keys, my wallet, and finally grabbing the thing I needed most, my pack of cigarettes. I put my wallet and keys back in my pocket and grabbed my lighter. I took out a single cigarette and put it in my mouth, lighting it and puffing on it. I took it out of my mouth and blew out the dark grey smoke. I smiled and felt my body relaxed.

"You know, those things kill." I heard a feminine voice say. I looked to my side and saw a girl, she was short and had h/l, h/c hair. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of round glasses. Her arms were crossed and I saw that she was wearing a band tee and black ripped jeans.

"Isn't that the point." I said, taking another puff of my cigarette.

"Touché." She said. I watched as she fumbled through her pocket and pulled out her own pack of cigarettes.

"Can I borrow your lighter?" She asked. I nodded and threw my lighter to her. She nodded and lit her cigarette, throwing the lighter back to me. She took a puff of her cigarette and smiled as she watched the grey smoke come out of her mouth.

"I'm Keith." I said. She nodded and I took another puff of my cigarette before putting it on the ground and stomping on it.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N." She said, looking over at me. Her glasses fell to the bridge of her nose and I saw her e/c orbs. I quickly looked away and watched as she stomped on her smoke, putting her pack back into her pocket.

"Mind getting me the hell out of here?" She asked, walking closer to me.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed my keys. We walked over to my black motorcycle and I got on, handing her a helmet.

"Hmm. I never through you'd be the one to ride a motorcycle." She said sarcastically. I shook my head and watched as she put the helmet on. I put my own helmet on and turned on my bike and driving it away from the school. I felt Y/N wrap her arms around my waist and I blushed a bit. We drove down the rode quickly, wind blowing both of our hair crazily. We arrived at my house and we got off my bike. She took off the helmet and looked up at me.

"Thanks." She said. I nodded and took off my own helmet and put it on my bike. I opened the door for her and we walked inside.

"My roommate is home, but he won't bother us." I said, looking up the stairs. Y/N nodded and she followed me upstairs to my room. I opened the door and we walked inside.

"Nice room. Pretty angsty." She said, looking around my room that was littered with old band posters.

"Yeah. I guess that's how I role." I said, grabbing one of my old Fall Out Boy CDs and putting it into my stereo. The song began to play and Y/N looked back at me. She smiled and began to mouth the words. I did the same and she smiled. I smiled too and Y/N twirled. I walked towards her and tripped, making us both fall onto my bed. I was on top of her and she looked up at me. We were both bright red from both embarrassment and at how close I was to her.

"K-Keith." She stuttered, looking up at me.

"I am so sorry Y/N!" I said. She smiled and grabbed the collar of my shirt, bringing our lips together. My eyes widened but I kissed back. I ran my hand down her sides and I felt her run her hands through my hair. We pulled away and she smiled.

"I'm sorry I got some of my lipstick on you." She said as she wiped her thumb against my lips.

"You're so emo." I said, getting off of her.

"And look how angsty you are." She said, standing up on my bed. I picked her up and put her down on the floor. She smiled and kissed my cheek, getting her lipstick all over my face.

"Hey Keith I was wondering-" Shiro said. We both turned our heads and looked at the door.

"O-oh! Y/N, this is my roommate, Shiro. Shiro, this is my girlfriend, Y/N!" I said. Y/N blushed and smiled, shaking Shiro's hand.

"Uhh Keith you have something right there." Shiro said, pointing to the lipstick stain that was on my skin. Y/N smiled and winked. Shiro shrugged and walked away. I looked down at Y/N who was beaming.

"Stop being cute and help me get this shit off." I said, trying to wipe away the lipstick stain.

"But you called me your girlfriend." She said, looking up at me.

"Well yeah. You are my girlfriend, right?" I said, panicking a bit. Y/N smiled and pecked my lips.

"Yes Keith. We're dating." She said. I smiled and hugged her. She giggled and hugged me tight.

"Ok I need a cigarette break." I said, winking at Y/N who just smiled and follows me downstairs.

"Did I ever tell you that your lips taste like cigarette smoke?" She said, looking up at me. I smiled and grabbed a cigarette and put it in my mouth.

"Yeah. So do yours." I said, winking. She smiled and we sat on the porch, smoking our cigarettes and talking the day away.

~~~~~~
This was so much fun to write ahhh