Lance X Reader {Gorgeous}

Lance X Female!Reader
Song Lyric Oneshot
Modern AU
Gorgeous
Song: Gorgeous by Taylor Swift

•NOTE: EVERYONE IN THIS ONESHOT IS 21 OR OLDER!! DO NOT UNDERAGE DRINK!•

Third Person POV

  I sighed as I walked into the large house, loud speakers playing some overplayed pop song. I pushed past a bunch of drunk boys and gossiping girls, walking over to my group of friends.

"Hey! Y/N! Glad to see you made it." Shiro said, holding a red solo cup.

"Yeah yeah. This place is filled with drunks and high people." I said, holding onto my purse.

"Yeah but Lance is hereeee." Pidge said, poking my side. I rolled my eyes and looked over into the crowd, seeing the tall Cuban, laughing with a group of guys. Bright blue lights shined around the room, making Lance look blue then pink. I blushed some more as I watched Lance look over at me. He smiled genuinely and I looked down.

'You should take it as a complement that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talked.'

I turned back towards my friends, to see them all gone. I cursed under my breath and looked back at Lance to see him gone too.

'You should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong.'

I walked through the crowd, being pushed and cursed at by drunk girls. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the back of the house to find Lance being hit on by a blonde girl.

'And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us. He's in the club doing, I don't know what.'

Lance looked over at me and smiled, flashing me his straight, pearly white teeth. The blonde girl looked over at me, snickering as she looked up and down at my outfit.

'You're so cool it makes me hate you so much (I have you so much).

Lance rolled his eyes at the girl, then looked back at me. I grinned and watched as a bunch of guys walked towards him. They all held red cups full of beer and shots. I sighed and turned around, running through the crowd.

'Whisky on ice, Sunset and Vine. You've ruined my life by not being like.'

I made it through the crowd, music blaring and people dancing. I sat on the steps, watching as a girl dragged a guy up the narrow stairs.

'You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face. Cause look at your face.'

A couple of minutes passed, and my friends appeared again. Pidge pulled me off of the stairs, clearly drunk. I looked over at Shiro, who nodded and picked up Pidge and left the party in one swift movement.

'And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way. But, what can I say? You're gorgeous.'

I followed Keith towards the back of the house again. We went outside and watched as all the hot guys jumped into the pool. I saw Keith bite his lip as a hot black haired guy got out of the pool, his shirt off.

'You should take it as a complement that I'm that I'm talking to everyone here but you (but you, but you)'

I looked up at the top of a large wooden box. The box had a large shark painted on it. I watched as Lance took off his shirt, throwing it to the side. Everyone whistled and I blushed as Lance did a front flip into the deep pool.

'And you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room (dark room, dark room).'

Lance swam up to the surface, smiling as everyone clapped for him. Some guy threw me his shirt. I caught it and everyone's eyes moved to me. I blushed as Lance got out of the pool. He stood in front of me, dripping wet.

'If you got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her. But if you're single that's honestly worse. Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts. (Honey it hurts).'

I quickly handed him his shirt. He smiled and took it, wrapping it around his neck. I blushed some more as he ran his hand through his wet, brown hair. God stop flirting with me.

'Ocean blue eyes, lookin in mine. I feel like I might sink and drown and die.'

Keith grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the backyard. I looked back and saw Lance smiling. He waved a bit and I smiled.

'You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face. Cause look at your face.'

We ran upstairs and Keith pushed me into the bathroom. I looked at him confusingly and he explained to me his crush on the hot raven head named Jack.

'And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way. But what can I say? You're gorgeous'

A couple of minutes later, we walked down the stairs. I pushed Keith into Jack, making them both blush. I smiled and walked through the crowd. My friend Ellie grabbed my hand, pulling me towards a table full of beer and whisky. She handed me a beer and smiled. She quickly downed two shots and I shook my head.

'You make me so happy it turns back to sad. There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have.'

I walked back towards the backyard and sat down, watching all the guys jump into the pool. I watched as Lance did a back flip, splashing a bunch of girls. I snickers and watched as Lance got out of the pool. He walked towards me and smiled, sitting down next to me.

'You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad. You make so happy it turns back to sad. There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have.'

Lance dried off and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd. We stopped at the dance floor. He put his shirt back on and grabbed my hips, dancing with me to the beat of the song.

'Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats. Alone, unless you wanna come along, oh...'

Next thing I know, me and Lance are walking back to my place. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put his hand in the back pocket of my blue, ripped jeans.

'You're so gorgeous I can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face.'

I unlocked my front door and we walked inside. Lance and I took off our converse and we sat on the couch.

'And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way. But what Can I say? You're gorgeous.'

"Well. At least we finally get to talk." Lance said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah. Sorry for kinda ignoring you. It's just you're so gorgeous it makes me super mad." I said, looking up at him. He smiled and planted his lips onto mine. I kissed back as he pulled me into his lap.

"You're gorgeous too." He said, wiping away a string of saliva that was connected to our lips. I smiled and kissing him again, running my hands through his hair.

————————————————
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot! If you wanna see more like this let me know!! I had a lot of fun writing it :)