Keith X Reader {Tangled}

Keith X Female! Reader
Tangled
Disney's Tangled AU
Song: I See The Light from Tangled

Keith's POV
I sat on the end of the boat, watching as Y/N eagerly awaited for the glorious lanterns to arrive. Y/N's long hair was put into a long braid, and her dress sat nicely against the seat of the boat. Her bare feet were crossed and her head was turned, excitingly waiting for the bright lights to arrive. I blushed lightly at the smaller girl and Pidge turned around to look at me. I looked at her shoulder to see the small green chameleon shoot me a death look. My eyes widened at the small green creature as it turned back around to watch Y/N.

'Keith! Look!' She yelled, pointing to a bunch of lanterns fly into the dark, cloudless air. She gasped as the lanterns light shimmered onto the lake, brightening everything in sight. I smiled at her as she stood up onto the seat and reached for one of the lanterns. I quickly got up and steadied her by putting my hands on her waist. She looked back at me as she smiled then reached for the lantern. Her small, fragile hand touched the smallish lantern. She smiled and pushed it up towards the sky, watching as it flew back to join the other bright lights. Y/N sat on her knees and I sat back in my seat, paddling the boat down stream. More lanterns followed us down the lake and Y/N ran her hand against the cold water. Her reflection sat nicely in the water, bright lantern lights filling all the space around her. She leaned her head against the end of the boat and examined the scenery. The lanterns soon floated up into the air, making the cloudless night turn dark again. I rowed the boat to a small clearing out in the woods. Y/N got out, with Pidge sitting nicely on her shoulder. I got out also and pulled the boat onto shore. I quickly set up a fire and sat down in the long, green grass. Y/N sat across from me, leaning her head on her knees.

'Did you enjoy them?' I asked. Her head perked up and she smiled.

'Yeah. They were so beautiful close up. Thank you, Keith.' She said, blushing a bit. I blushed also and nodded. She moved closer to me, leaning her head on me. I felt her body shiver at the cold air. I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

'Here. This will warm you up.' I whispered. She smiled and blushed.

'Thanks.' She mumbled, before falling asleep on me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, before also falling asleep.

•Next Day•
I woke up to the sound of screaming. My eyes quickly opened to see Y/N getting dragged away by her evil father, Shiro. I quickly got up and dashed over to them.

'Let her go!!' I yelled. Shiro turned his head and smiled, stopping.

'So you're the boy that took my daughter away from me. I ought to kill you!' Shiro yelled.

'Don't touch him!!' Y/N yelled. Shiro tightened his grip on Y/N and I huffed, balling my fists. Shiro reached in his pocket and saw him gram for something. I couldn't make out what it was until I was hit with a pocket knife. I looked down to see blood come rushing out of my stomach. I fell back and heard Y/N scream my name.

'KEITH! KEITH PLEASE!!' She yelled, falling to my side.

'Y-Y/N.' I said, putting my hand on her cheek. She grabbed for her hair to heal me, but I quickly pulled the knife out of my stomach and cut it off.

'N-No!' Shiro yelled, beginning to turn older and older as Y/N's long, blond hair began to turn brown. Her now short brown hair sat against her face nicely. Shiro disintegrated Into dust and Y/N began to cry.

'Keith! Why did you do that!?' She yelled, putting her hand on my wound.

'B-because I love you.' I said. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. I felt her kiss back but before I knew it, everything went black.

•Y/N's POV•
'KEITH!' I screamed as I watched Keith's eyes close. Tears ran down my face as I grabbed onto him, holding him tightly. I laid my head against his chest, my tears falling into him. Then I saw a flash of yellow. I looked up to see his wound beginning to heal. I backed up and saw Keith begin to get covered in yellow light. His eyes slowly opened against and he sat up.

'Keith!' I yelled, diving on top of him. He smiled and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and felt his hand run through my short, brown hair. He sat up and hugged me.

'Cmon. Let's get you home.' He said. I nodded and we got up, getting back into our small boat and going home.

•Timeskip•

'Keith! Cmon!' I yelled, looking over at my boyfriend. We were in the middle of the city, going to visit my parents for a nice dinner.

'Coming!' He said, saying goodbye to the small kids. He ran over to me and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and walking up to the castle.

We ended up getting married the next month, and we lived, happily ever after.

~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this part! I'm sorry for not posting in a bit, School has been pretty hectic. I rather have nice, long chapters for you guys instead of short rushed ones. Also thanks for 6k! I love you all!