Keith X Reader {Space}

Keith X Female!Reader
                                    Space
Song: Drops of Jupiter by Train

Your POV
Dear Diary, I'm writing this in advance. I don't know if I will survive all of this. I want to write to my family, who have supported me through all of this hell. I'm so sorry that I put you all through this. I also want to write this to the one person who has been with me since we were 4, Keith. Keith I love you with everything I have. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do with out you. I want to take the time to write all the moments I've had with you. To tell you how much you mean to me. I love you Keith Kogan.

•2000•
I was about five years old at this time. You were about to turn six. I remember how you used to tell me how much you loved space. We would always build fake spaceships made out of scraps that would be in my dads garage.

'Cmon N/N! We need to save this planet!' You would yell. I nodded and ran next to you as you grabbed my barbies and threw them into the large cardboard spaceship.

'Oh no! The aliens are coming!' I yelled, looking over at the green stuffed animals that sat in a line by the large oak tree. You grabbed my hand and we sat in the spaceship, pretending it would blast off. We put construction paper on the holes we cut out and drew bright stars to signal we were in space.

'Keef. I'm scared.' I'd whisper to you. You'd look into my eyes and smile.

'Don't Be. We will be home soon.' You'd say. Then my mother would call and tell us dinner was ready. We'd race into the house and tell my parents all about the adventures we just had.

•2007•
I was 12, you just turned 13. We were in 7th grade and our love for science never did die. You walked me home from school everyday, and you'd plant a soft kiss on my cheek. I knew how you felt about me back then, and I felt the same. I watched as you would walk back up my driveway, wave, then ride your bike home. I'd run inside and you'd call me when you got home. I remember how you used to fall asleep at my house after we worked on our science project. My mom wouldn't care, but my dad always thought we were having sex. My father never did like you.

I also remember how we won first place on with our diagram of the solar system that moved with a motor. You did the motor part while I made it look pretty. I remember how my mom took us out to get ice cream and she got us a huge science book. I remember that night when you left, I told my mom I was in love with you. And she said I know.

•2012•
It was a really warm day for March. I wore a short, Grey dress while you wore a black and red tie. You smiled down at me and I beamed up at you. I said goodbye to my parents and held you hand as we both walked into The Garrison.

The next couple of months were bad for us both. You dropped out the next year, and I hated the damn school. I ran away and found you. We lived in your small house and I loved every second I had with you. I remember how awkward it was the first time I slept in the same bed with you. You were so flustered, but then liked the idea after we slept together. I never knew I could love someone the way I love you.

•Now•
Now I'm sitting in your red lion. You're with the blade of mamora now. I miss you so much. But you told me you were doing it for me. How you wanted to end all of this and settle down with me. God damnit Keith you can't leave me. I never did tell you I was pregnant. You left too soon for me to tell you. We used to love space, and now I'm sitting in a giant lion, wishing I didn't love space.

'Y/N!' Shiro yelled. I looked up and put my diary behind me. I looked up and Shiro ran in.

'Come here. I need to show you something.' He said. I nodded and he helped me up. He looked down at my small baby bump and smiled. I followed him out to where the others were. I looked up and there stood Keith. I looked up at him and he smiled, wearing his red Paladin armor.

'Hey.' He whispered to me. He walked towards me and put his hands on my cheeks. I smiled as tears ran down my face.

'I love you. So much. Don't leave like that again. Please.' I said, hugging him. He hugged back and kissed my head, then my stomach.

'I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly and you not being able to tell me you were pregnant. Shiro caught me up.' Keith said. I nodded and he grabbed my chin and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.

'God I hate space.' I whispered. He smiled and nodded, hugging me tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this! I was super bored and randomly got this idea.