Lance X Reader {Girls Day}

Lance X Female!Reader
   Girls day
Modern AU
Song: Cmon by Panic! At the Disco Ft Fun

Your POV
I walked down the hall of mine and my Cuban boyfriend's shared home. I walked into the living room and saw Lance sitting on the couch. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Hi baby girl." He said. I blushed and he turned around and pulled me onto the couch. I blushed and he put me on his lap. He kissed my lips lightly and I kissed back. We pulled away and he smiled, running his hands down my sides.

"So what should we do today?" The brunette asked, looking down at me.

"Hmm. Well Keith and Shiro are busy... Pidge is probably busy with Matt... and Hunk is in Hawaii. So I guess it's just us for the day." I said. Lance nodded and I got off of his lap.

"LETS HAVE A GIRLS DAY!" I yelled. Lance looked at me funny then down at his crotch.

"I definitely don't think I'm a girl. And you know this too." He said. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh hush. Girls don't have to do girls day. I just call it that because me, Pidge, and Allura do this all the time!" I said, grabbing onto my boyfriend's hand and pulling him off of the couch. He sighed and I pulled him to the bathroom.

"Ok. Part one of girls day is that we have to get into our pajamas. But we already did that. So step two is face masks!" I yelled excitedly.

"Oh! Face Masks! Ok! I'm digging this." He said. I giggled and put his bangs into a small pony tail. I giggled and sat him down on the toilet lid.

"Ok. Which one do you want? We have cucumber, mint, vanilla, or coconut." I said, looking at Lance.

"Hmm. Cucumber please." He said. I nodded and grabbed the face mask and began to rub it all over Lance's face. He smiled and I finished, cleaning off my hands.

"Do I look beautiful?" He asked. I giggled and nodded, applying my own coconut face mask. After that I grabbed his hand and we walked into our bedroom.

"Ok. What's next?" He asked.

"Well we keep these masks on for about 15 minutes, then we usually do each other's makeup. Sometimes Keith will sneak in and join in too!" I said. Lance smiled and sat on the bed.

"I'm not good at makeup." Lance said.

"Well you've watched me do my makeup every morning for almost a year so I think you'll be ok." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his head. I heard our timer go off and I stood up, peeling off my mask.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch OUCH!" Lance yelled. I smiled and he threw his mask in the trash.

"Damn I look good." He said, wrapping his arms around my dainty waist. I laughed and nodded before kissing him lightly. He kissed back and ran his hands down my back, stopping at the bottom of my back. I ran my hand through his hair and he pulled away, looking down at me.

"Can you do my makeup now?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. I skipped over to my vanity and grabbed some of my makeup. Lance sat down and I sat on his lap.

"Ok but you can't move!" I yelled. He nodded and I began to apply some light eyeshadow to his eyelids. After that I grabbed my eyeliner and lightly dragged it against his lash line.

"You have beautiful eye lashes!" I said, pulling away from his eyelid. He opened his eyes and I giggled. He kissed my lips and I kissed back lightly. I pulled away and grabbed my blush.

"Thank you. And what's that?" He asked, pointing to my blush.

"It's blush!" I said, putting some of his cheeks. I pulled away and looked at what I created.

"Done! You look beautiful." I said, handing him a mirror. He smiled and looked at himself.

"Woah. I'd be an ugly woman." He said. I laughed and hit him playfully.

"Ok. My turn!" He said, putting the mirror to the side. I gulped and watched as he picked up some eyeshadow.

"Ok. I know what this is. But my goal is to make you really REALLY goth." He said.

"Oh god." I said. He snickered and put black eyeshadow on my eyelids. I felt him pull away and I opened my eyes. Lance chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok. Now I'm gonna guess we have to do this right?" Lance asked, holding up my eyeliner. I nodded and closed my eyes and felt him drag it against my lash line, then under my eyes.

"Oh god." I said, giggling.

"Oh cmon babygirl. I'm just making art even more beautiful." Lance said.

"More like put graffiti on a beautiful art piece." I said.

"Hey. Watch it you." Lance said. I smiled and opened my eyes. Lance's eyes went wide and I grabbed the mirror.

"Lance! I literally look like the 15 year old version of Keith!" I said. Lance broke into a fit of laughter and I smiled, putting the mirror on the table. Lance kissed my lips and I kissed back. He pulled away and I began to wipe off my makeup.

"We need to have girls day more often." Lance said.

"Yeah. But I'm not doing anything dirty until you wipe off that makeup." I said, turning to my Cuban boyfriend. He looked down and smiled.

"What if I like my makeup on?" Lance said.

"Then you can use you left hand." I said, snickering.

"Ok ok ok wiping it off!"