PART I - READING & WATCHING MATURE or INTIMIDATING, EXPLICITLY, PORN CONTENT.

".. He forbids all that is shameful, indecent, evil, rebellious and oppressive." (Quran 16:90)

IMPACT OF READING & WATCHING PORNOGRAPHY

> Faces and hearts will be cursed with ugliness for watching the filthy images or video, or even reading.

> Lives will be miserable(not blessed), hormonally disturb. Craves to commit sex. Addicted to masturbation. Ruins a household. Ruins relationship between a married couple.

> Encourages to commit adultery. Encourages to see nakedness. Encourages to engage in illegal affairs. Encourages to search pornography related; FILMS, BOOKS, MOVIES, GAMES.

> Keen interest after lust, keen interest on sexual topics, likes and posts inappropriate content without shame.

> Their children will have the negative impact of their deeds.

> And, when children explore pornographic FILMS or CARTOONS or BOOKS or GAMES; with what contains of kissing scenes, nakedness, and committing evil actions, sexual scenes. They'll try to experience it with their sibling in the absence of their parents.

 They'll try to experience it with their sibling in the absence of their parents

best keys to prevent yourself from engaging in such filth.
>lower your gaze! Don't look!
>recite astagfhar!
>repent!
>remind yourself, Allah is watching!
>try not to look at people whom are inappropriately clothed.

.
.
.
اسلام عليكم
Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.