!SHORT NOTICE! MY LOVE FOR A NON MEHRAM?(as a Muslim)

Until you are not married to a person, do not hold strong feelings for him/her, because it's only you treading on a dark road waiting for love to bloom, ending up seeking sympathy or mercy.

The one who is fated for you will definitely be yours. And you'll be his/hers. So there's a lot to do in life now too, parents, siblings, friends, leisure activities, house chores.

Let's take that time and thank Allah for what we have. Even if it's a breath. Or a piece of bread. And. And wait, while doing dhikr, recitation, prayer. Allah will bless you whom you will deserve. He is the best Planner and will bless you with the best.❤

Your sister in Islam, Niqabi.❤

Ma salamah

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe me; staring at a non-mehram tempts a man/woman to look at man/woman directly. At times, it also leads to having haram thoughts for the same sex. If a wise person thinks about it, when she/he looks at him/her, they will realize that there is nothing behind these glances, but loss, pain, and sorrow. Staring at non-mehram also means enjoying the beauty of him/her. This is why Allah says believing women/men please lower your gaze (from looking at forbidden), & protect your private parts (from illegal sexual acts). Clearly, by wasting time there is nothing to be gained from one-sided love. Infatuation causes great stress.