PART II - SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. (in Islam)

"Islam connects it to a righteous intention, supplications (adhkaar) and proper conduct which lift it up to the level of worship for which the Muslim will be rewarded."

DO NOT USE THIS INFORMATION WITH ILL INTENTIONS. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM EVIL AND AUTHORS WHO USE KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD OTHERS TO SIN, ALLAHU ALAM.

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

Concerning sexual relations, the Prophet (pbuh) brought the most perfect guidance, this alone is the feature that will be present in Paradise, because there will be no producing of offspring there, and no retention which needs to be relieved by ejaculation. Whereby health may be preserved and people may find pleasure and enjoyment, and it may fulfil the purpose for which it was created, because sex was created for three basic purposes:

} The preservation and propagation of the human race, until they reach the number of souls that Allah has decreed should be created in this world.

} Expulsion of the water (semen) which may cause harm to the body if it is retained.

} Fulfilling physical desires and enjoying physical pleasure.

It brings benefit for women and men with regard to this world and the Hereafter, and benefits the woman too.

Among its benefits is that it helps;
} to lower the gaze, brings self-control.
} enables one to keep away from haraam things.

Have sincere intention of doing this only for the sake of Allah. One should intend to do this to protect oneself and one's wife from doing haraam things, to increase the numbers of the Muslim ummah so as to raise its status, for there is honour and pride in large numbers. It should be known that one will also be rewarded for this action, even if she - he finds immediate pleasure and enjoyment in it.

It was reported from Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: In the sexual intercourse of any one of you there is reward (meaning, when he has intercourse with his wife). They said, O Mesenger of Allah, when any one of us fulfils his desire, will he have a reward for that? He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Do you not see that if he were to do it in a haraam manner, he would be punished for that? So if he does it in a halaal manner, he will be rewarded. (Narrated by Muslim, 720).

best keys to prevent yourself from engaging in filth

>lower your gaze! Don't look!
>recite astagfhar! Repent!
>remind yourself, Allah is watching!
>connect with your Salah; learn about haya in Islam
>try not to look at people whom are inappropriately clothed.

.
.
.

السلام عليكم
Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Let's ask Allah to forgive us and you, and to grant us all well being.