!SHORT NOTICE! 3 PEOPLE ALLAH WILL SAVE FROM HELLFIRE.

3 people(kind of people) whom Allah ALMIGHTY will save from Jahannam...

THE 1ST, are those who pray 4 units- raka'ah of nawafil before the athan of dhuhr(zohor) and then 4 units- raka'ah of nawafil after the offering the Salah of dhuhr.

THE 2ND, that will save from hellfire one who is soft, gentle, and kind with everyone, with siblings, with parents, with elders, with youngsters, with employees, with maids, with everyone, this person will be saved from Jahannam by Allah and His will. (Just want to add, there's this kind of people who say don't be so sweet or kind or honest people will ruin you or will misuse your good habits. No! We should be soft and gentle and kind that's one of the best ways to live life subhanAllah. And if Allah is your CREATOR do not think people will harm you. Any unjust act will be punished if someone does not repent. So as long as you have Allah do not worry)

THE 3RD, kind of people who are saved from hellfire; who remembers Allah in Solitude and tears up in the khashi'a(fearing the punishment if Allah s.w.t with knowledge.) Khauf is different it's just 'fear'. But Khashi'a is having fear of Allah by having knowledge of the power of ALLAH, Who is ALLAH, HIS COMMANDS, HIS PROHIBITIONS, AND THE EVIDENCE OF THESE PROHIBITIONS HIS COMMANDS (we learn in Qur'an).

.

.

.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe HIS LITERAL WORDS; in numerous verses of the Quran, Allah describes Himself as being Extremely Generous, Merciful, and Forgiving towards His creations. ... The Quran declares: Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Just do yourself a favour.
Just talk to Allah. ♥️