PART II - CHANGES IN BODY;AFTER READING/WATCHING SEXUALLY INTIMIDATING CONTENT.

"Prophet Mohammed (pbuh), was asked about Quran's viewpoint on masturbation. He cited a verse, and included masturbation as one of its examples, labeling masturbation as a filthy act."

WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR BODY AFTER READING or WATCHING SEXUALLY INTIMIDATING CONTENT.

> Feeling intimidated by watching or reading sexually intimidating content, you will feel a strong-weird sensation in the abdomen, and the vagina discharges a white liquid. Feeling intimidated by reading or watching, you will crave to do masturbation. These acts puts one in an impurity state, and the person can't pray unless done complete ghusl.

> One of the effect of masturbating, causes thinning of hair, and which also leads to hair loss. (This warning is ignored as myth, sadly, so you are given the warning, take care of your body, your body is an amanah.)

> Be cautious not to develop any of the medical symptoms that may result from masturbation such as weak eyesight, weak nervous system, and/or back pain.

> Guilt and anxiety will build by missing obligatory prayers. Masturbation exhausts body, and laziness will not let you do ghusl, and then perform prayers.

 Masturbation exhausts body, and laziness will not let you do ghusl, and then perform prayers

best ways for curing the habit of masturbating and to not build sexual tension.
>Fear Allah and His punishment! ; He forbids to look at such pictures, movies, books, etc!
>Strengthen willpower by fasting. Fasting keeps such desires under control!
>Lower gaze; it will help control NAFS before it leads to commit the haram (forbidden)!
>Repent, ask forgiveness from Allah, do good deeds, not to lose hope and feel despair!
>Finally, Allah is the Most Merciful and He always responds to whoever calls on Him!

.
.
.

اسلام عليكم
Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

EXTRA WARNING! WHY MASTURBATION IN ISLAM(for both men and women) IS HARAM (forbidden) IN ISLAM

EXTRA WARNING!
WHY MASTURBATION IN ISLAM(for both men and women) IS HARAM (forbidden) IN ISLAM. MASTURBATION IN AN ILLEGAL ACT TO GAIN PLEASURE.

BASED on the following evidence. And from the Quraan;
>Imam Shafii stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). ....... . But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7.Quran.

>Abdullaah ibn Masood said, Messenger pbuh said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066. The hadeeth orders men-women who are not able to marry to fast, despite the hardship encountered, still do not to masturbate despite how easily it can be done.