Giriboy

Smut

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! ATTENTION ALL READERS! IF YALL ARE NOT INTO SMUTS THEN DON'T READ THIS IF YALL ARE NOT INTO SMUTS! BUT IF YALL ARE INTO SMUTS THEN CONTINUE READING THIS IF YALL ARE INTO SMUTS! BUT IF NOT DON'T READ THIS! HAVE A NICE DAY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N POV

So I was chilling at home with my boyfriend of 2 years Siyoung or many of y'all know him as Giriboy well that is my boyfriend and I love him with all of my heart, mind, body and soul. Me and him have been through thick and thin with each othe-e-e-er. "Mmmm Siyoung don't stop" I said moaning softly in his ear. He was sucking on my sweet spot a little bit harder.

Third's Person POV

Giriboy was sucking harder on Y/N sweet spot "Oooooooo daddy please give me some more" Y/N moan a little bit louder. Giriboy pulled away from Y/N neck and look at the purplish blue mark. Giriboy and Y/N both look at each other and lean in closer to each other. Their lips brushed against each other then they finally kiss well more like making out with each other. While making out with each other Giriboy pull Y/N in his lap and held her by the waist. Y/N was grinding a little bit harder and slower in Giriboy lap. Giriboy pulled away from the kiss and lean his head back in pleasure "Mmhmm fuck babe" Giriboy groaned. Y/N started kissing her way down his neck sucking, kissing and blowing some air on his sweet spot while keep grinding. Y/N was feeling up on Siyoung or Giriboy chest. "Daddy take off your shirt" Y/N said "Okay babygirl" Siyoung said taking off his shirt while Y/N took off her shirt and bra showing off her curves and Carmel skin that Siyoung loves. Y/N went back to kissing on his neck and made her way down till she stopped infront of his waistband of his basketball ball shorts. "Babygirl do you want it" Siyoung said with a deep voice Y/N nodded her head while palming him through his shorts feeling him getting hard by her touch. She finally pulled his shorts down and see his 9 inch dick spranged up. Y/N mouth was watering like a waterfall😂😂 and she was getting wet by seeing it. She kitty lick the tip of his dick "Come on babygirl show me what you really can do" Siyoung said groaning while running his hands through Y/N hair. "Yes Daddy" after she said that she lick up and down his shaft finally taking his tip into her mouth sucking on it like a lollipop. She bobbed her head up and down at a teasing speed but she deepthroat on Siyoung dick "Ugh fuck babygirl fuck you take my dick so fucking good" Siyoung said having his head back moaning Y/N name and tugged at her head. Y/N kept bobbing her head at a fast pace while playing with his balls "Oooooooo awh awh babe Imma about to..." Siyoung said and Y/N moaned around his dick and he cum hard in her mouth. Siyoung was breathing hard he couldn't believe that Y/N was so great at giving him a blowjob. Y/N swallow Siyoung seed "Mhmmmm daddy you tasted so fucking good" Y/N said moaning "Babygirl that was so amazing I should repay you back since you gave me something so good"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that is the end of this little smut maybe I should make a part 2 to this but who knows I hope you like it I know it is kinda shitty but I tried my hardest to make this so good but yeah have a nice day my lil angelssssssssssss