How Will GOT7 Maknae Line Asked You Out?

Youngjae:

How I think Youngjae will ask you out? Well we all already know that he is such a smol cutie ball and he do be getting shy but overall he is so flipping handsome. I am sidetracking right now but anyways I personally think that Youngjae will ask you out in the most beautiful but yet romantic way. He will have rose petals leading from your front door of your house to the backyard. Which in the backyard it will contain candles lights on the table that would have beautiful flowers with 2 different colors on them. You will see all of your favorite food just on the table but you is wondering where is Youngjae at? That's when you heard some music playing softly in the background and you hear this most angelic but beautiful voice that can melt any girl heart. You turn around and see Youngjae still singing softly to your favorite song, his hair so nice and fluffy but its nicely style with a dashing tuxedo on. Once he get finish with the song he went more closer to you grabbing your hand and held it. He look into your eyes that will most definitely hold love. You will finally say this to him......

"What is this all for Youngjae?" You said to him
"I wanted this to be very romantic and beautiful for you but I always wanted to tell you something that have always been on my mind for the longest time..."Youngjae said to me as he is still looking at me in the eyes
"Well you can tell me anything Youngjae" You said to him giving him an encouraging smile
"Okay well here goes nothing.........
Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N I have liked you for the longest time ever since back in 2013. Ever since Jinyoung introduce you to us. Once I saw you I didn't know what I was feeling in my stomach it was like butterflies. The more we talked the more I knew that I liked you but I was so scared that you wouldn't like me because I'm not all that like real live you can have any kind of guy you want that are way and much better than me. But in the back of my mind there was still a little of hope that you will be with me. I like wait no scratch that I love you Y/N I have fallen so much in love with you over these years and I just want to know........
Will You Be My Girlfriend?" Youngjae said to me as he was pouring his heart out like I can't believe he would doubt himself like what??? no!!!

"Yes Choi Youngjae I will be your girlfriend cause I also have fallen in love with you too but I didn't think that you will like me cause I ain't all that perfect like I mean you can have any beautiful Korean girl but yet you chose me who is black, not all that pretty, and have curves my thick thighs, small stomach, big boobs like why would you choose me to be your girlfriend Youngjae out of all the girls in the world why me?" You said to him
"No Y/N you is not perfect but nobody in this world is perfect. Also you is so beautiful no you ain't beautiful you issa goddess to me. I don't want a Korean girl I want you and only you to be my one and only. I love your skin cause I love me some chocolate and you is my chocolate goddess, I love your curves cause I always want something to grabbed on or maybe lay on during the day/night what ever works for you beautiful. But most of all I love you for you not for your looks I love your personality cause it is beautiful, so is your mind and heart I love everything about you so doubt yourself babe" Youngjae said to me making me blush but at least he couldn't see it cause of my melanin skin.

"I finally have my Chocolate goddess" Youngjae said to me
"I finally got my Angel" You said to him. With that both of you share your very first passionate but romantic kiss.

Yugyeom:

How I think Yugyeom will ask you out? Well we all already know that he can such a sweet lil bean but he also can be freaky with his dancing if you know what I mean *Wink Wink* Okay okay lol. I personally think  that Yugyeom will ask you out in a lit way. He will have the rest of GOT7 members to come and pick you up from work. Once they come and get you yall started making yall way to the JYP Entertainment Label. That's when BamBam blindfolded you.

"Okay guys why did BamBam blindfolded me?" You said to them
"Don't worry its for a good reason but we will help you leading to where we gotta go" Jackson said probably with a smirk on his face like always
"Okay I am trusting yall" You said to them as they kept leading you to where the fuck yall was going. After a few minutes they finally stop you from walking anymore. You felt one of them take off the blindfold off of your face. Your eyes finally adjusted to where you was at and it was the boys practice room. Why did they bring me here???