Author's Note

Heyyyy Everybody I know y'all been waiting for the damn prom series from me, but I'mma put the prom series on hold sadly because I've ben having writer's block on how imma do this prom series. Once I figure out how I'mma do it I will get it start it and finished it.

So I'mma be working on another 10 part mini series & I got some ideas for these series. I will be giving you the background of these series & yall will be voting on which series yall wanna read the most. The series with the most votes that yall wanna read the most will be the winner and I will get start on it immediately. So lets take a look at these potential mini series ideas.....

A Mafia Mini Series

These deadly, sophisticated, intelligent, seductive, and dangerous queens run a whole mafia together. These queens make sure that nobody I repeat NOBODY don't fucks with them & get on their bad side until these guys cross them & well shit happens....

"You Know You're real different ****. You're not like the other guys in my past."

"That's really cute of you that you wanna work for our mafia, but love this ain't no little kid playground this is a death zone. I really don't think a pretty face like you will last in the mafia."

"Imma give you a word of advice Since you gonna be a part of the mafia. If I was you I would watch my back cause you may never know who will stabbed you in the back."

"You know you're the first guy that I'm gonna go far with."

"The fuck you mean **** is gone.... **** disappear in the middle of the night?!?!"

"BOSS! BOSS! BOSS! We're getting ambushed. I don't think we're gonna make...."

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME AND NOW YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME! YOU BROKE MY TRUST AND LOYALTY! I'MMA MAKE YOU FUCKING REGRET BETRAYING ME & EVERYONE ELSE! Now I'mma Make You My Bitch..."

"I love you. I want you to be my One & Only...What I'm trying to say is...Will You Marry Me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Girl Group Mini Series

These girls are what you called Queens. They are truly talented, Smart, Young Moguls, and Icons. They went through alot just to get to where they are now. So what would happen when these males artists collaborate with these Queens on an album? Lets see how these Queens life unfold with these males artists.....

"So you mean to tell me these guys want to collaborate with us on an joint album?"

"What made y'all want to collaborate with us?"

"You betta get ya lil fans before I do. Cause if I have to get your lil fans i might hurt their feelings"

"You know since the girls are hanging out with the rest of the guys. I was thinking how about Me & You have a little fun if you catch my drift"

"I don' know what to do **** like my feelings for **** is growing every single day but what if **** is just playing with my feelings"

"Ahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk ***** This was the best sex I have ever had"

"No I'm done playing **** Its either Me or **** Cause I'm either your first choice or I'm out. I'm not finna be your second choice, your rebound, or your backup plan...."

"What's Next?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Social Media Mini Series

These bomb, flawless, funny, creative, best friends have a YouTube channel together. They make Documentaries together, They do covers of yall favorite songs, Interview other YouTubers & Celebrities, and They also react, do pranks, read fanfics, etc. What would happen when their fave idols stumble across one of their vids and well let's just say these gals pals are in it for a long ass ride....

"So you're telling me that **** DM you telling you that they like our videos & want to meet us in person"

"Wow on your vids you is beautiful, but in person You is a walking piece of Art, such a masterpiece. You is extremely beautiful"

"You know that i really like you & I really wanna be with you. I don't care what my fans have to say. They either Love it or Hate it I don't give a flying FUCKKKKK. All I Want Is You & Only You"

"I got so much tea to tell yall thats gonna make you lose your cups, ya edges and ya weaves. Yall finna be skinned bald like a milk dud"

"This is my first time seeing your studio & all I gotta say is that I'm never leaving it"

"Why am I the one that always getting hurt? Why do I end up with a broken heart? Can I be happy? Can I be Loved?"

"Is ***** Okay?"

"I can see how happy you guys are living here....I'm just gonna leave....I need a break from here & to clear my mind. I need to learn how to love myself and be happy for myself. I will never leave our YouTube Channel and Our Fans behind. This is not a goodbye this is just a see you soon cause I'll be back & better than ever."

These are the lovely mini series ideas may the best one wins. The voting for these mini series STARTS NOW and VOTING WILL ENDS ON August 18th, 2019. While yall vote on the series i will be posting up some imagines so that yall won't starve well anyways BYEEEEEEEE

- Champange <3<3<3<3