Giriboy

Smut

Warning!Warning!Warning!Warning! Attention Readers This Chapter Aka Imagine Will Contain Some Sexual Stuff If You Know What I Mean *Wink Wonk* But Anyways If You Are Not Into Anything That Is Smut Then You Can Hopped Off Of This Imagine Or Just Skipped All Of The Smut And Go Straight To The Author's Not So Yeah Yeah!!

PART 2 Of The  1st Part Of The Giriboy Imagine so enjoy

Third's Person POV

"Ugh fuck babygirl fuck you take my dick so fucking good" Siyoung said having his head back moaning Y/N name and tugged at her head. Y/N kept bobbing her head at a fast pace while playing with his balls "Oooooooo awh awh babe Imma about to..." Siyoung said and Y/N moaned around his dick and he cum hard in her mouth. Siyoung was breathing hard he couldn't believe that Y/N was so great at giving him a blowjob. Y/N swallow Siyoung seed "Mhmmmm daddy you tasted so fucking good" Y/N said moaning "Babygirl that was so amazing I should repay you back since you gave me something so good" Siyoung said to Y/N looking at her with lustful eyes. Before she can even question what did he mean by that she was cut off with a passionate kiss. It only took her a few seconds to kiss back passionately but a little bit rough.

She felt Siyoung pulling her up in his lap yeah they were back at it again with a heated makeout session. All you could hear was a mumbles of I love you and lip smacking yeah they was going at it with this whole makeout session.

"Babe let's take this upstairs in the bedroom" Y/N mumble against Siyoung lips as they slowly pulled away from the heated kiss.
"Okay babe" Siyoung said as he was holding tightly onto Y/N thighs to make sure he don't drop her as they made their way up the stairs. Y/N head was laying between the crook of Siyoung neck and so she started lightly kissing his neck. She leave a trail of kisses up from the neck to behind the ear feeling him shivered from that part (Basically just below the ear).
'Oh so that's must be his sweet spot well well then' She thought in her head
She went back to his sweet spot suck on it harder, licking all around it and blowing some air on it "Fuck" Siyoung lowly growled as he kick open the bedroom door walking inside of the room. He closes the bedroom door with his foot and toss Y/N on the bed which she landed gently on.

They both just look at each other in the eyes. Their eyes held desire, lust but most of all love. That one look already had the couple on top of each other. Siyoung on top of you and you underneath him just feeling his soft lips on your neck. "Mhmmm Si" Y/N moaned softly in Giriboy ear feeling him sucking harder on her sweet spot making sure he leave a love bite on that to make sure everyone know who his girl is. Siyoung leaving more kisses down her neck trailing down to her naked caramel chest. Licking across her chest the feeling of his tongue made her shivered. After he did that he flicked his tongue on her already hardened nipple and started sucking on the nipple lightly while his left hand went to work on her other nipple pinching it, flicking it etc. "Please Siyoung..." Y/N moaned while tugging on Siyoung hair cause she needed something to grip on and why not his hair lol. "Please what babygirl and its not Siyoung princess.......Its Daddy to you" Siyoung said with his deep and husky voice that just made Y/N 10x wetter than she was before. "Daddy please more gimme more" Y/N moaned a little bit louder than before "Okay babygirl but just so you know by the end of the night Imma have you Wet The Bed" Siyoung said with his husky voice as he made his way down to her kitty kat aka pussy.

"Open them legs up for me babygirl" Siyoung said to Y/N
"Yes Daddy" Y/N said as she leaned her head back on the pillow as he started kissing the inside of her thiccc thighs he made his way up with the kisses up from the thighs to her clothed kitty kat cause it was basically still in the underwear which was black lace. "Well these must come off" Siyoung said as he started pulling down the underwear taking them off for Y/N and toss it somewhere in the room. He went back to her pussy and started blowing some air on it "Daddy please no teasing I didn't tease you when I gave you a blowjob so don't tease me now" Y/N groaned looking down at Siyoung "Okay babygirl no teasing" After he said that he started licking on her folds she jolted from the surprise lick that happen down there. That's when he started going in like a swimmer doing their laps yeah just like that he was doing. "Ugh fuck Daddy please don't stop" Y/N moaned louder tugging more at Siyoung hair leaning her head back and closing her eyes from the pleasure she was getting from Siyoung. Siyoung kept doing his magical tongue work on Y/N kitty kat "Daddy I'm almost there" Once Y/N said that Siyoung moved away from her kitty kat "Daddy I was almost close" Y/N whined lightly "But I want to cum with you babygirl" Siyoung said "Okay da---" Y/N was going to finish her sentence but was cut off with powerful thrust "FUCKKKK SIYYOUNGG" Y/N moaned and whimper loudly "Ughh Y/N you is so fucking tight" Siyoung groaned leaning his head back while still thrusting in and out of Y/N kitty kat "Please go deeper and harder daddy" Y/N whimper as she felt Siyoung going harder and deeper than he did before at a fast pace. "UGH UGH FUCK FUCK SIYOUNG I AM SO CLOSE" Y/N yelled out of pleasure "Fuck fuck fuck you feel so good around me Y/N" Siyoung moaned out of pleasure feeling Y/N pussy clench around his dick "Oh fuck" Siyoung groaned going faster with his thrust knowing that he is close cause his thrust was getting sloppier and he was going faster. "Daddy I'm close" Y/N moaned out "Same babygirl same" Siyoung said "We will released on 3 ready babygirl" Siyoung said to Y/N looking down on her "Okay 1" Y/N said "2" Siyoung said "3" They both said at the same time releasing their cum inside of each other. Y/N shaking from the overwhelming pleasure and Siyoung closing his eyes tightly from the pleasure too. Siyoung pulled out of Y/N kitty kat collapsing right beside her pulling the covers over top their naked bodies and pulling Y/N closer.

"That was amazing" They both said at the same time after that amazing time together they had they peacefully went to sleep but not even a few minutes of going to sleep. Siyoung cockadoddle doo got happy cause Y/N bump her biscuits on his cockadoddle doo.....

"So Round 2"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that is the end of that imagine I felt like it suck ass but who fucking knows I tried my best tho with it that's the end of that imagine well hope all of yall love it so much well that's it for me byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Love Yal Lil Angels