Ateez

Comedy With A Splash Of Smut

3rd POV

It was a peaceful, quiet, and a sunny day in the neighbor hood. Kids at the PC café with their friends, Adults going out to eat by themselves or with friends/coworkers, and teenagers chilling in their rooms scrolling through social media or spilling tea to their lil friends.

Y'all know sometimes it get so lonely for me not having any friends. Even though the author claim me as her friend. I don't claim that lil trick ass hoe. Shittttt she look so fucking busted as hell with her haircut like ughhhhhh she think she really cuteeeee but she ain't though. Lemme stop talking shit about the author before she beats my ass but a different type of ass beat if you catch my drift *Wink Wink*. Anyways lets switch it over to Y/N POV cause ya girl tryna have some fun with the author right now okkkuuuurrrrrr!!!!

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping soundly in my comfortable bed. The sun shining brightly as hell thru my curtains. 'Damn the sun is making sure everybody know that its out today' I thought to myself opening my eyes slowly rubbing them. I was about to get out of the bed till I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What the hell??"  I said to myself quietly in a whisper voice. I look down at the arms then slowly looking up at the face these arms belong to...

"Who the hell is you looking at?!?"  ?!? said to me
"I'm looking at Casper my nigga."  I said to ?!? giving him a disgusted face
"Y/N/N don't be a fucking smart ass"  ?!? rolled his eyes at me
"Me? A Smartass?! Ohhhhh Babyboy I ain't a smartass that's Casper. Now that shawty issa whole smartass. Let me give you a few reasons why---"  Before I could finish ranting I felt a pair of soft plump lips on my lips.

I kissed ?!? back. Our lips moving slowly together.....Wrapping my arms around his neck....Feeling him pulling me on to his lap....Smiling softly into our kiss.....Running my hands through his hair giving him a little tug.....

"SANNNNN!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!! YUNHOOOO!!! SEONGHWAAAA!!!! YEOSANGGGG!!!!! MINGIIIII!!!!! WOOYOUNGGGGGG!!!!! JONGHOOOOOO!!!!!! WAKE Y'ALL ASSES UP!!!!!! COME THE FUCK ON BITCHESSSS!!!! WE GOT PEOPLE TO MEET & SHIT TO DO!!!!! Y'ALL ASSES BETTER BE GETTING UP BEFORE I START BANGING SOME PANS TOGETHER LIKE I'M TANISHA FROM BAD GIRLS CLUB SEASON 2 SAYING SOME

"I DIDN'T GET NO FUCKING SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL, Y'ALL NOT GONNA GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!!!"  Hongjoong screamed at my door banging on it like he the damn 5/0, the damn popo.

"AYO HONGJOON SHUT YO DUM DUM LOLLIPOP HEAD ASS UP LIKE DAMN PEOPLE ARE TRYNA SLEEP!! WE DON'T HAVE SHIT TO DO OR PEOPLE TO MEET ON OUR DAY OFF!!! JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE QUIETLY LIKE A DAMN MOUSE SO YOU CAN GET SOME DIRTY, FISHY, LOOSE ASS PUSSY FROM THAT STANK ASS HOE HANNAH!!!"  Seonghwa yelled down the hallway in his room opening up his door looking at Hongjoong with one eyebrow raise up.
"I thought he was getting pussy from Britney ?"  Jongho said opening up his door said opening up his door looking at Hongjoong with a questionable look