👼Jonghyun 👼

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

I don't know what to say anymore like what?!?!?!?!?!?! This is the most fucking devastating news I had receive today. Like today I was in school and one of my friends who is also a kpop fan told me that Jonghyun from SHINee died I fucking thought that she was joking like doing a whole prank but she showed me that it wasn't a fucking joke. I was about to breakdown crying in school but I kept my tears in till I got home but since now I'm home I'm just breaking down crying like this shit is breaking my heart. I been with SHINee since May 25th, 2008 and stuck by them through everything I stay be listening to their music everyday even the music they be making solo. Like this beautiful, lovely, caring, kind Angel is gone from this world.

We all lost an Angel today but all of my prayers will go to his family, friends and the members of SHINee cause I know they are broken by this news.

Kim Jonghyun may you rest in peace and you will always be love by everyone in this world and you will never be forgotten. You may be gone but you is never forgotten we love you and we hope you Rest In Peace Our Angel.......