How Will GOT7 Hyung Line Asked You Out?

JB:

How I think JB or Jaebum will ask you out? I personally think that JB will ask you out in a cool way that involves rose petals, candle lights, and the moon.

So it was a typical Saturday night you know. You wasn't planning on leaving your house you was just gonna stay in and watch your Kdramas while eating some junk food but somehow or another you ended outside of GOT7 dorm. Why? Well let me tell you because your Best Friend Forever Jinyoung hit you up and told you to come over to GOT7 dorm cause it is an "emergency"
So you had to rush out of your cozy house in your unicorn onesie with your fuzzy unicorn slippers and here you are now.

You knocked on their door and it open revealing you best friend Jinyoung and along with Jackson, Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, And Youngjae but you is wondering where is Jaebum at?? Yes you have a huge crush on him but you didn't think he would ever like you cause he is so fucking handsome and you is just a potato but anyways....

"Y/N you finally made it well we got to go but make yourself at home" Jackson said as the boys started walking out the door and push you into the dorm.
"Why? Y'all just called me over now y'all are leaving me like what the hell is going on" You said with a little anger in your voice
"Well that is for us to know and for you to find out well enjoy your surprise byeeee" They all said as they shut the door before I can say anything else to them.

'Let me see what the hell are they talking about' I mumbled to myself as I turned around I see a trail of rose petals leading the way. I started following the trail while also seeing some candle lights lighting up bedroom.

'What The Fuck?' I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the bedroom and what I see in there really blow my mind away. It was rose petals that made a shape of an heart and in the middle of the heart it said Be Mine? As I was gonna answer to this question I heard a voice and I recognize that voice anywhere.

"I see you like the surprise Y/N" I turned around and I met with the sexiest man alive himself Jaebum.
"I do like the surprise but really what's going on tho" You said to him looking at him straight in the eyes
"Well Y/N I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile but I always get scared and run away from this but this time I'm not gonna run away from this I'mma tell you this straight up" Jaebum said in a very serious tone
"Okay Jaebum tell me" You said as you sit down on the bed waiting for him to start talking
"Okay Y/N I have liked you for the longest time ever since Jinyoung introduce you to us as his best friend. It was something about you that was hella different from other girls and I was right cause over the time as I have gotten to know you more and more I saw how beautiful you were both inside and out. Every time you smile it make my heart skipped a beat. Every time you talk to me I just can't help but blush and stutter a little cause you always make me nervous. I always think to myself would Y/N ever like me even though she can anybody in the world that can love her more than I do, care for her more than I do, treat her like the queen she is more than I do. But I want to be the one to love you, care for you, treat you like the queen that you already are, and be the one that have the key to your heart. So Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you do me the honors of being my Queen?" Jaebum said as You stood up from the bed hearing him pouring his entire heart out for me. You was shocked cause You never knew he like You but he do and now he looking at You just waiting for You to answer his question....

"Yes Jaebum I Will Be Your Queen Cause Every King Always Need A Queen" You said but after you said that you felt a pair of lips on your lips. With that you and Jaebum was kissing but what y'all didn't notice the window was wide open and the rest of GOT7 members were up in the tree just watching the whole scene unfold under the moonlight.

Jinyoung:

How I think Jinyoung will ask you out? I personally think Jinyoung will ask you out in the most simplest way. So You and the GOT7 members are all chilling at the dorm just having a lazy day. All of yall was on yall phone texting each other in the group chat while waiting for the delivery man to arrive at the dorm with all of yall food.