DPR Live

Cute & Fluffy w/ Slight Smut Part 2

Y/N's POV

"Aye Christian I'mma have to call you back I gotta handle some things right now" Dabin look at me with loving, passionate but also desire in his eyes licking his lips while I took off my bra and toss it somewhere in the room.
"Okay but like don't forget our plan--" Christian didn't get to finish his sentence because Dabin hung up on him and walk over to me biting on his bottom lip.....

Once Dabin hung up his call with Christian he toss his phone on the bed walking over to me biting lip taking off his shirt showing his abs on display for me. I look him up and down but stop when I saw a bluge in his pants I licked my lips looking back up at him giving him the Come Here motion. Next thing I know I was in his arms, the bathroom door closed, the shower was nice and hot, and skin slapping........

*Like 2 1/2 Hours Later*

Dabin's POV

After Me and Y/N/N got dressed we was heading over to the studio for a while because there is something very special I want to show her but I also got a little surprised for her that she will never forget....

"Babeeeeeeeeeeeee why are we going to the studiooooooooooooo"
Y/N asked me whining in my ear while pulling on arm
"I got to show you something and I got a surprise for you"
I said smiling softly looking down at her
"Ooooouuuuu baby baby babyyyyyy what's the surprise"
She said excitedly jumping up and down
"I can't tell you because if I do tell you it would ruined the whole surprise"
I told her chuckling at her excitement
"Fineeeee babe you better hope I like it cause if I don't you gonna be sleeping on the couch"
She said with a playful pout looking away from me
"Princess you gonna love this surprise and if you don't I can always make it up to you in another way"
I told her in her ear just hearing giggle softly and quietly to herself trying to hold back a smile
"How can you make it up to me???"
She said looking up at me smiling softly showing off her beautiful white pearly smile
"Babygirl you know we can always make it up in the studio"
I whisper to her with a smirk on my face just hearing a small whimper escaped from her plump juicy lips.....

After that walked we finally made it to the studio heading in it closing the door once she got in and locked it behind me just in case we do the you know what. *wink wonk 😂😂* I sit down in my chair pulling her into my lap getting my laptop ready......

"So what's the surprise?"
She asked me playing with my fingers
"It's right here"
I said to her pointing to the laptop that have a little screen up with the play button in the middle
"On the laptop?"
She said tilting her head to the said with a confused expression on her face
"Yeahhhhhh it's a video that I know you gonna love"
I laughed looking at her confused expression
"Okayyyy Dabinnie Whatever you say"
She said playfully rolling her eyes at me looking at the screen waiting for me to pressed play but once I pressed play her eyes was glued to the screen....

I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston is our song. The video showed our memories from the first time we met which was like when she was 9 and I was 10. I didn't know who she was but she was Cline's best friend and she was over his house having a playdate with him. Since I was over at his house it was all of us having a playdate. Ever since then me and her always stay so close together hip to hip.

Everybody always say that me and her will get together and get married. The next memory is showing was when she had her first kiss with me in our 7th grade year together. That kiss had so much Sparks and fireworks flying up in the sky. After that we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Our first date was very memorable because it was a picnic date in the park, we took a lot of pictures on her polaroid camera, I accidentally spill my drink on her cause I trip on our picnic blanket. I was cleaning up the spill that I made but I got chased by an army of pigeons. We always laugh at this memory.

Now looking back at our memories.. me and her went through the ups and downs, the lefts to the right, the backwards to the forwards, the twists and turns that was in our pathway but we overcome those and ran them over like a bulldozer. I was her first everything.... Her first crush, her first kiss, her first date, her first love and the first who ever took her heart away I have always been her first and only and I'm ready to sealed the deal of being her first and only........

At the End of the video I stood her up from my lap and stood up sitting her in my chair getting on one knee just seeing her looking at the question on the screen then look down at me with a ring in my hand.....

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N Will You Become My One & Only.... Will You Marry Me?"........

Y'all know what happened 😉 she said yes and what happens in the studio stay in the studio👅💦💦💦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

Whew lordyyyyyy that took me a long ass time just to do this chapter let alone update this book. I hope y'all love this chapter so much I tried my best on it. I don't know if I should do a part 3 of this showing the wedding?!?!? Who knows!?!?! Also thankkkkkkk youuuuuuu so muchhhhhh like 8k reads I can't believe y'all are reading this book like this is horrible but thank y'all sooooooo muchhhhh💞💞💞💞 The next chapter is gonna be an All About Me like just getting to know me then after that idk who imagine I'mma do next or a preference. Y'all comment down on either I should do and imagine or a preference and comment on which artist or group it should be about and what should the genre be. Well that's it for now peaceeeeeee my Lil Angels - Champange💞💞💞💞