Christian Yu

Angst & Short

Christian Yu POV

Why did this happened to me? Why did this happened to us? Why do I gotta be the one hurting....while you're having the time of your life? Why do I gotta be the one broken while you be fixed? Why am I forgotten about while you with the one that hurt you so many times? I was always there for you! I was the one that stayed down for you! I was the one who gave you everything just to make sure you ain't struggling no more. I gave you my mind...I gave you my soul....I gave you my loyalty.....I gave you my love......I also gave you my heart...... But yet you broke it just to satisfied your selfish needs. All of those promises we made for each other was just empty.......that's the word......empty......just empty like your heart......but why are you still in my heart......I want to say I hate you but I would be lying on how I still feel about you.....I fell so deep into you. I was just a puppet and you was pulling the strings.....you had me under your spell....you pulled me in then you just left me left me without a trace......

Y/N POV

Why...Why did I come back here again...I should've stayed away like I always been doing....But I came back to here to do one last thing & I'm gone forever.....You will never hear from me ever again Christian.....

3rd POV

As Y/N was walking up to Christian's house. she started seeing two vehicles that is up in the driveway that belong to the DPR crew because she know that Christian had gotten a motorcycle. She was hoping that none of the boys wouldn't be at his house. I guess luck ain't on her side tonight. Y/N started becoming anxious, nervous, scared but she wanted to go through with this and have her little angel live a better life....
Y/N looked down at the baby carrier that was holding her 6 months old baby....Her baby was Her Angel, Her World, Her Lifeline, Her Universe. Now She had...No she want to let her baby go & let her little Angel have a better life that she deserves.

After Y/N left Christian to go back to her Ex shit went left...her ex was abusing her...mentally....verbally...physically...and sexually abusing her... She ended up pregnant with her angel by the devil spawn of an ex. Everyday She regret going back to her Ex and leaving Christian behind. Maybe this was Kama way of coming back just to bite her in the ass. Y/N will admit to it she deserves it... Because she is diagnose with Stage 4 breast cancer. She was diagnose with breast cancer 4 months ago but now its getting worser and worser every single day.

Once she finally got up to Christian's door. She sit her little angel down in front of his door placing a letter to tell Christian everything right beside her angel. Y/N also put an "Momma Angel" necklace on her Angel. So her little Angel know that they were momma angel forever & always.

Y/N knocked loudly on Christian's door like she the po-po...The 5/0. Y/N heard movements coming from behind the door. Before she run away from Christian's Door & away from his house. She bend down & gave her little angel a kiss goodbye on her forehead. At this point Y/N was crying but she know she made the right choice for her baby.....

"Mommy loves you Angel... You will forever & Always will be Mommy Angel. I may not be here with you on earth and watch you grow but I will be up in heaven with the big man watching over you, being your guardian angel, seeing you grow up into a beautiful pure woman I know you will be. I love you my Angel"

After Y/N said that to her little Angel.....

She Ran... Once she heard the door open up & her baby crying....

That was the last time Christian, Her Angel & Anybody else heard from her....

Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N

Born on Y/Birthday and Died on July 10th 2019

Cause Of Death Breast Cancer

Heaven Gained An Angel....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Woahhhhhhh its been awhile since I last updated an Imagine but I hope you guys love it and I will try my best to update this book regularly from now on. Also my birthday is in 3 days yes I will finally be 18 years old on July 10th wowwwwwww but anyways I will be working on the prom series and yeahhhhhhh plenty more of imagines coming up. Also I will be redoing the cover of this book along with the title too so yeahhhh. That's it for now till next time byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- Champange <3