iKon Bobby

Humor, Cute, Romantic, And A Little Bit Of Smut & Action

Character Name: Daphne
Bias Name: Bobby
Bias Group Name: iKon
Background Story: So basically Daphne & Bobby are in high school and they are both best friends. Daphne have liked Bobby for awhile but he have been going after the wrong girls just to make Daphne jealous! So Daphne goes out with Bobby rival Dean, Daphne and Dean go to prom but Dean never wanted Daphne he just wanted her for her body or let me tell it straight up like this he just want her for SEX!!!! that's when Bobby found out about Dean intentions for Daphne. Bobby wanted to be the hero so he save a princess from the villain aka he just basically save Daphne from that douche bag of a guy Dean. Then Bobby tell Daphne why he have been going out with all of those girls and ask her out that's when Daphne did the unexpected she slapped the shit out of him but then she says yes by the end of the night they share a beautiful passionate intimate moment with each other but little did yall know this is Daphne first time so yeah

Request by babyjooniemon

Daphne's POV

It was another boring day at school I was in my English class trying to pay attention key word TRYING to pay attention to my English teacher Mr. Kim Namjoon or Mr. Kim. As I was about to doze off to sleep until "Psst...psst...psttt...pssstttt..Daphne...daph....dapheee...Da--" "What Bobby" I whisper yelled at him cutting him off turning my head to face him "So umm Daphne can you help me with something" Bobby said looking back at me "What do you need help with Bobby" I said with a sigh while leaning my head on my left hand "Well you know since prom is coming up" He said while fiddling with his fingers 'Oh shit is Bobby my crush for the longest time gonna ask me out to prom' I thought to myself "Yeah and what about it" I said "Well I need help with asking this girl out to prom" He said shyly 'Please please let it be me that he is asking out please please' I thought to myself but I can't believe what the fuck imma about to say next "Yes Bobby I will go to prom with you!!!" I said out loud that everyone in the whole class including Mr. Kim got quiet that you can hear the pin drop. "Umm Daph I'm not asking you out to prom I was going to ask out Irene to prom" Bobby said looking at me 'Wow so he is asking that skank ass bitch out like everyone know that she is a hoe she basically smash all the dudes in our grade level and maybe her pussy smell like some dead ass fish but let me stop there' I thought to myself  "Oh haha I know that you will never ask me out to prom or ask me out in general but I don't know how you should ask Irene out maybe write her a song, perform it and then at the end have a poster that say PROM???" I said to Bobby while my face was turning red from embarrassment  I already feel like I was looking like a damn umpa lumpa. "Imma do your idea Daphne and thank you best friend for everything" Bobby said hugging me that word BEST FRIEND hurt my poor little wittle heart like I just real live got friend zone but I hug him back. The bell started ringing to indicate that it was the end of the day and its time for everyone to go the fuck home and turn up over the weekend. "Well class the bell already rung so I will see yall next week class, have a great weekend" Mr. Kim said as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom. I pack up all of my stuff leaving Bobby behind heading towards my locker to grab my shit and get the fuck out of this hell hole or prison called school. Once I got my stuff from my locker I headed home.

*Time Skipped To Daphne's House*

After that 15 minutes of my ass walking home, I unlock my front door to my house