DPR

Comedy

3rd POV

Heyyyyy y'all *waves at the readers* it's been awhile since I last talk to y'all but I'm back again & in the most amazing mood. Like ya girl have finally gotten some from the author👅👅👅 Okkkuuuuurrrrrrrrrr!!!! The author is ma everything she everything. She had me on cloud 1 million, had me shaking, screaming--- I'm getting a bit side tracked so anychuwaysss let's see what's going on in this lovely home. *Takes a closer look inside the home like a peeping Tom👀👀*

*Loud Screaming, Battles Cries Booming Through Out The Whole House, Glass Breaking, Things Getting Ripped Up Into Pieces*

What the fuck?!? Ohhhh hell nawwww...If this was my house I would skinned these hoes alive & chopped their asses up like sushi 🍣. Wait.....Wait I think shits issa bout to hit the fan right now.....

Y/N's POV

"Keep the tip." I gave my Uber driver a tip after paying them. I grabbed my things from the trunk & told the driver to have a good evening.

'Ahhhh it feels good to be home again' I thought to myself since I went on a girls trip with my best friends Jessi, Cheetah, Heize, Hyuna, CL, Bom, Dara, Minzy, Hyolyn, Bora, Dasom, Soyou, BoA, Amber, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Victoria, IU, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica Jung and Ailee.
(Remember these girls cause they might or might not be getting a group imagine together😉) That trip was everything to us. It was the best relaxation we ever had. Now it's time to get back to the real world.

I opened up the door to me & my husband of 2 years home. I stepped inside of our home closing the door behind me.

"Hubby I'm ho--- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?" I screamed loudly dropping my things on the floor with a loud thud.

Christian was shirtless which is nothing unusual, but he was wearing face paint while also holding a spatula & a frying pan in his hands.

Dabin was also shirtless wearing face paint. He was carrying 2 water guns in both hands. What got me is that he is using my favorite satin head scarf around his head.

Cline was being....Cline which is normal to me. He was dancing on top of the kitchen table while To Myself was playing in the background.

Kyungmo aka Cream was just recording the whole thing.

Scott....wait where is....

"Y/N!! Heyyyy Lil Sis! How are you? How was the trip?" Scott said as he was coming down the stairs.

"Y/N! Y/N/N!! Wifey?!" Kyungmo, Cline, Christian & Dabin all said at the same time. Looking at me with a shock expression, dropping everything they were holding on the ground.

"SO WOULD ANYBODY MIND TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? WHY THE HELL DO MY HOUSE LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WAR ZONE?!?" I screamed at them giving them that black momma look to show them I'm pissed the fuck off.

"Baby---I----We---But--butt--The-They--Y/N!" Dabin try to form a sentence but baby boy was shaking in his shoes

"I--I---B-But nothing y'all better take ya asses to the living room now!!!" I screamed & bitchhhhhhhhh lemme tell y'all something I have never ever seen them so scared, so pale like a ghost, and running to the damn living room. They probably thinking I'mma kill their asses...Which Maybeeeeeee...Just Maybe I will kill them, but they need to tell me what happened.