Haruto Request

This was requested by Winwinsslut I just want to say thank you for the love and support you give me and my book boo💞💞💞 I hope this imagine is hella fluffy to you that make your heart flutter.

Background Story: Haruto & Y/N have been together for a few years. Since Haruto went to YG entertainment for YG treasure box they couldn't get to see each other. Haruto started feeling down in the dumps and he really misses his babygirl Y/N. So One day the treasures and YG had a lovely beautiful surprise for Haruto.........

Fluffy FLUFFY FLUFFY

Third Person's POV

It was just a normal regular day at YG entertainment. Groups & Idols working hard on their comebacks but these trainees aka treasures are working extremely hard just to stay in the competition & to get to debut. Ahhhhhhh I see that the treasures are taking a break after all that practicing but there is one treasure that is scrolling through his gallery on his phone with a sad smile on his face looking bit down, let's take a closer look at this treasure.......

Haruto's POV

I was sitting down on the floor in the practice room scrolling through my pictures with a sad smile on my face as I stop on this one certain picture. I remember this day like it was yesterday. The picture was me and my lovely beautiful girlfriend of few years Y/N. That day was her birthday and all she wanted to do was spend a day with me at the beach.

In that moment we were eating our favorite food while watching the sunset but what we both didn't know was that both of our parents followed us to the beach just to watch us having our beautiful moment together. As the sun was setting more Me & Y/N we're leaning in and that kiss was full of love, passion, sparks & fireworks that moment we kissed her mom and my mom both took the picture of our kiss under the sunset..........

That will forever be one of my favorite memory of us. If you're thinking that me and her broke up get that thought out of your head now cause me and her are still together. Our love and bond is still growing everyday together. We always make sure to facetime each other everyday when I'm on break and when we go to bed. But today is totally different she haven't FaceTime me, call me or text me like I know I shouldn't be worried but I am cause this isn't like her. Maybe I'm just a bit overreacting on this like maybe she is just caught up with her family, maybe she's busy with something else right now. Well I hope me and her get to talk to each other tomorrow.

As I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Y/N I hear HyunSuk telling all of us to call it a night & that we're heading back to the dorms. We all left the practice room and headed to the van that was waiting for us. As we all pilled up in the van we all either took a quick nap or listen to music but for me I'm just wondering what's my princess is up to......

Y/N's POV

I was at Haruto's dorm just waiting for him and the rest of the treasures to come to the dorm after they got finished working hard in the practice room. I hope all of them are not overworking themselves, getting plenty of rest and eating especially Haruto. I know I know all of y'all asses got a lot of questions for me like Why are you at the dorm? Why didn't you call him? Why didn't you tell him that you are visiting him? Why? Why? WHYYYYYYY? Well to answer all of your questions. I'm at Haruto's dorm B/c YG & The Treasures called me a few days ago and told me that he was down in the dumps being sad & all cause he misses his family and me. So they brought me a plane ticket from Japan to South Korea just to do a surprise visit for my baby at his dorm so yeahhhhhhh.

As I was laying on his bed holding a bag and a big ass teddy bear for him.

I heard the door to the dorm open and some loud ass voices so I knew they were home

I heard the door to the dorm open and some loud ass voices so I knew they were home. I stood up off of his bed still holding onto his gifts. As I was waiting for him to come to his room since those loud ass footsteps were heading straight to his bedroom. The door finally open I raised my head up and look at my baby.........

Third Person's POV

Haruto and the treasures along with YG were heading to his room after they all got into the dorm. Once he open his bedroom door he saw his princess, the love of his life, his future, his life, his everything, his universe Y/N.......

"Baby is that you?" Haruto said cause he thought this was all a dream a fantasy....like this couldn't be real
"Yeah babe it's me" Y/N said with a smile as tears we're streaming down her face and she was engulfed w/ a hug from her baby......

They hugged each other like it was their last time hugging each other. Y/N already knew she was crying but she was feeling that her shoulder was getting wetter and wetter by the second. It was Haruto crying.... They was both crying out of happiness since they were finally in each other arms after a long ass time.....

The treasures and YG were recording this beautiful happy loving moment. As Haruto and Y/N pulled away slowly from the hug they kiss......

This kiss had much power with it. So much love, sparks, fireworks just flying everywhere. Everybody was oooohhhhing & awwwwingggg on this moment......

All I can say is that this was a moment and memory they will never forget cause they will cherish it for eternity and will tell their kids, their grandkids, their great great grandkids etc. But also this moment is on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram etc since the Treasures and YG recorded and post it every where for everybody to see. But at the end everybody send their love, positivity, and support to the couple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whew!!! This was freaking cuteeeeeeee and fluffy but I did try my best on this so Winwinsslut I hope you love this imagine and once again thank you for the love and support on my book. I hope y'all all love this imagine so byeeeeeeeee my lil Angels - Champange 💞💞💞💞