Chapter 2: Classy Nicholas!

Passing a homeless man sat on the ground I dropped a few coins into his cup before catching Carly's eye and she gestured that it was okay to join them again "How you doing? Hello." I heard Dalton mutter as he took out his camera and started filming us.

"Ah"Nick said and I turned around to see him kicking the cup out of the homeless guy's hand "What's up, crow man" Dalton mock as he pointed his camera to the man "Get a job." Nick hissed to the man as he drank from him beer bottle before looking at me questioningly seeing my glare.

"Classy Nicholas" I scathed as I sat down opposite Carly again as Nick sat sideways on the bench and pulled me between his legs so Dalton could fit on the same side of the table as us.

I watched Dalton giggling and filming me so I poked my tongue out and crossed my eyes "Nice Ash" he grinned knowing other than Nick I was the only one who didn't mind being filmed.

"What do you think guys? Gonna be sweet games tomorrow, huh?" Wade said looking at us trying to bond but failing miserably, he always goes out of his way to try and be friends with us all but the others don't really care for him much but I didn't mind him.

"Yeah"Nick and I spoke aloud but Nick's wasn't as sincere as mine he was here purely because I was here and because Blake posted his bail,also the fact that he thinks Wade has a wondering eye but that's just Nick being insecure.

Dalton starting speaking gibberish trying mock Wade who was beginning to get pissed off with Nick and Dalton he had tried to be nice but they didn't want it so they mock and pissed him off with every chance they got instead.

"Dalton,please don't film me" Carly squeaked when she realized what Dalton was doing "What?" Dalton replied trying to act innocent but still obviously pointing the camera in Carly's direction making me smirk, his crush on Carly was way too obvious to everyone but Carly herself

"Please"Carly begged Dalton making Wade's jaw clench and this was the reason he didn't like Dalton he knew that D was sweet on Carly and hated that he was trying to break them up.

"I'm not filming right now" Dalton tried to cover for himself by lying"The red light's on idiot" I exclaimed to him laughing loudly when Dalton realized he got caught out and his face became the same color as the light on his camera.

"Come on, put the camera down" Nick muttered reaching across me to shove Dalton's camera down shocking me that he actually helped Carly for once usually he would just let her deal with Dalton's annoying antics herself.

"You know she doesn't like having people up in her face. She folds under pressure" Nick mused tauntingly whilst Carly and Wade glared at him, their glares were anger but mine was annoyance I had been in the middle of these petty fights for years now.

"You got something to say to me?" Carly asked boldly as Wade gave me a worried look knowing I could stop the both of them if I tried. "Meow sibling fight" I said lightheartedly and Carly softly glared at me knowing what I was trying to do.

"No,I think you've already spoken enough for the both of us, don't you? Nick said to her callously as he stood "Nick!" I called out in shock as he walked off, I love my boyfriend but Carly was my best friend too and their sibling fights were crazy.

Carly just nodded sadly and didn't say anything else, not letting the tears I knew were there out we had all heard this argument before we had all argued over this too many times to know nothing was going to change this.

"You guys are lame. I'm out of here. See ya" Dalton said stealing some of Carly's fries and walking off making me breath a laugh in disappointment thinking he should know better he was the cause of most of this.

I looked at Carly who was being consoled by Wade "I'm sorry" I whispered knowing my apologies would make it any better "You're not the one who should be sorry" Carly muttered as she grabbed my hand.

"No but it's still wrong I know you didn't do anything and..." I started but Carly squeezed my hand looking worried "Calm Ash...you're letting this get to you".

I nodded and pulled my hand away before standing "I'm gonna go cool down" I told the couple who both nodded and looked at my sympathetically as I walked away from the table wrapping my arms around myself as I pulled my hoodie closer.

"Baby"I heard Nick's voice call as he tried to get my attention "Not now"I told him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from sight when he saw my face he knew what was happening.

"Can't you be more nice to your sister, please?" I begged him and I saw the sadness in his eyes "I can't do this any more" I told him seriously as he looked at me shocked "do this as in us?" he asked putting his arms beside my head on the wall I was leaning against.

I shook my head with a sigh seeing his upset face "no I mean I can't keep being the mediator between my best friend and my boyfriend" I hissed as he looked at me guiltily he knew how bad their arguments could get.

"Baby we've been through this before she's the good twin..." he started and I looked at him annoyed it was the same excuse every time and that's just what it was an excuse, he didn't want people knowing the truth that he was actually a really good person and not this persona he puts on.

"And you're the evil one yada yada yada I know" I said to him angrily knowing that this badass persona had cost his future, he had everything taken away from him including his scholarship.

This persona had him not caring about how his life will end up, he's always on the wrong side of the law but that's something was had in common, we both have prior convictions but my demons were darker and meaner than Nick's.

He started to laugh "God I love you" he whispered as he picked me up by the back of my legs making them wrap around his waist as my arms entangled themselves around his neck "Well someone has to" I mutter back to him as our lips hovered over each others teasingly,Nick looked into my eyes with a look I had seen plenty of times throughout my life. Pity.

I pulled his head closer into a rough kiss knowing that if I had left any more time I would have been lost in memories and flashbacks something I wasn't a fan of, Nick pushed the two of us into the wall behind me as he tighten his grip on my body getting a moan from me.

"fuck"Nick groaned when I grinded my lower half into him as I felt myself getting lost in him "Nick" I fluttered when he began to kiss and nibbled my neck and collar bone he knew where my hot spot was and the bastard used it every time.

I had both forgotten where we were until I heard Paige screaming making Nick and I pull back and look at each other confused until I heard her next words "Dalton, put down that damn camera. God".

I started to laugh as Nick put me back down on the ground and we walked back around the diner hand in hand as I shouted to my crazy friend who was being threatened by an angry looking Paige "Dalton you might wanna come back over here before Paige shoves that camera somewhere you don't want it to be!"