Chapter 4: Hormonal Raging Blonde

Looking down at my phone confused I looked up to see Paige shaking her phone at me "She's calling me" I told Carly who turned around in her chair to face me "Answer it!" Carly exclaimed excitedly as she grinned at me.

"You are so busted" I shouted jokingly when I answered the phone whilst trying batting away Dalton's hands from grabbing my cell phone "Lip balm. I dropped my stupid lip balm" Paige defended weakly as she held up her lip balm to us as Wade tried to keep up with Blake's car.

"She dropped her lip balm" I told everyone, covering the mouth piece of the phone as they looked at me expectantly "Yeah right" Wade called out making us all bust out laughing again at Paige's expense.

"So what's up" I asked over the phone to Paige whilst leaning back into nick, who in return started to play with strands of my hair "It's getting late. What do you want to do" Paige says looking at Blake, It was weird talking to Paige and seeing her talk at the same time.

"Keep going, we don't even have tickets" I could hear Blake tell her and her sighing annoyed "Babe there's going to be a million scalpers there. Besides if we keep driving, there's no way I'll stay up for the game" She said to Blake and I smirked knowing there was no way he'd say no to her.

"Why don't we just camp out? We're close enough." I said as the rest of the car agreed with me "Yeah beer" Dalton called turning his camera to me as I put my hand over his mouth trying to listen to Paige and Blake's conversation "let's just pull over here. Come on. We'll wake up early" Paige pleaded trying to convince Blake.

"Yeah all right" Blake answered giving into Paige which wasn't shocking at all "all right, were pulling over". Paige told me as she looked over to me "All right" I nodded closing my phone before looking at Nick and kissing him.

A sudden flash had Nick looking at me confused "did you just take a picture of us kissing" he asked as I laughed nodding, Blake honked his horn at us and pointed forward before driving in front of us again.

We followed behind Blake's truck as he and Paige looked for somewhere for us to camp out for the night without getting into trouble, I put my head on nicks shoulder but he moved his arm and wrapped it around my shoulders again as I smiled and kissed his stubble.

"Hey, wax museum" Wade said to Carly as we passed a wooden board for Trudy's house of wax "You like that kind of stuff Wade?" Nick asked like he was interested but I think Carly and I both knew where this was going.

"Yeah, I don't know. Sometimes" Wade answered sounding like he wasn't sure if his answer "I guess if you like things pretending to be other things. Which you obviously do. Right, sis?" Nick hissed as Carly looked back at him but said nothing.

"Where is he taking us?" Carly sighed when we followed Blake over a wooden bridge "Somewhere he can be alone with Paige" I tell her with a smirk as she laughs nodding knowing how true that was.

After stopping behind Blake's truck Carly and Wade pulled their seats forward so we could get out "Your car sucks dude" Nick told Wade as he got out and started to stretch We made it" Dalton said in a dramatic voice as he stretched out too.

"Paige Ashley, come with me and we'll grab this stuff" Carly called over to Paige and I from the back of Wade's car "Here" Carly muttered as she passed me a bag to carry as we walked to the front of Blake's car whilst the boys talk among themselves.

"Well?" Carly asks looking at Paige expectantly and I suddenly remember the phone call I had gotten from a upset Paige a few days ago saying she was late "I couldn't there's no point in freaking him out now" Paige mumbled as Carly and I sighed putting down our bags.

"As opposed to when you find out you are pregnant?" I deadpan as Paige turns and looks over to me vulnerably "Guys, I'm not sure, okay? Paige whispers quietly, I rub her arm in comfort "We just think you should have a conversation with him." Carly sighs as we both look at Paige carefully knowing how hard this must be for her.

"He's been looking forward to this stupid football game for months. I don't wanna ruin it for him by stating a fight" Paige told us looking over to the boy quickly as Carly huffs "Paige, he's not going to marry you. His parents won't let him".

Blake had been trying get his parent to let him ask Paige to marry him for a year but his parent's weren't as fond of Paige as we all were and due to the fact that Blake's parents are rich and pay for everything they won't let him marry her.

"Who says she wants to get married" I argue seeing Paige's side of the conversation especially when I see how upset she looked, the 3 of us were all still in college barley functioning adults and Paige has to deal with this.

"I've been late before you guys, when I know for sure, I promise to talk to him, okay?" Paige tells us as the boys start to get everything ready to camp with, Carly and I look at each other skeptically before nodding at Paige knowing we couldn't change her mind right now.

"Lets go get drunk!" I yelled playfully to them picking the bag back up as Paige walks back over to Blake "She's in denial" Carly tells me as we stand looking at her with Blake "Oh yeah girl's in way too deep" I reply as I put the bag over my shoulder as Carly looks at me questioningly.

"So then why did you agree with her?" she asks raising an eyebrow when I laughed "Paige is usually a bitch so do you wanna disagree with a hormonal raging blonde?" I joke as I follow Carly to the camp.

"We deal with you everyday" Carly calls back with humor in her voice as I gaped in mock surprise behind her "You'll be sorry when they name their first born after me" I reply pushing her in the shoulder playfully as I walk past her to Nick.