Chapter 7: Don't encourage her

Carly, Paige and I giggled from inside my and Nick's tent as we looked for clothes to dress Dalton up in who was currently being held captive by the 3 of us, Paige held up a blue shirt to Dalton's chest as Carly filmed "What do you think" I asked us the two girls who knew fashion better than I did.

"He looked like a smurf" Paige laughed as we all agreed "Ooh what about these" I shout holding up a pair of sparkly sunglasses and pushed them onto his face as the girls burst out laughing from behind me.

We finally got him into some clothes on Dalton not that he had a choice but I knew he'd it for Carly if she asked, stepping back I looked at the screen on his camera "Give us a twirl" I ordered as Carly captured his entire outfit which was bright yellow hoodie, sunglasses, and his hat off.

Paige and Carly walked out of the tent in front of Dalton whilst I stayed behind in case he tried to take the clothes back off "You're coming out" I heard Carly say from outside of the tent.

"I don't know" Dalton replied uncertainly as he held onto the tent flap keeping himself hidden from the boys but I don't blame him I wouldn't either if I had been dressed up like that "If you don't, I will be so mad," Carly said to him teasingly.

I knew he wouldn't be leaving the tent anytime soon so I rolled my eyes and gave him a gentle kick out of the tent "Damn, Ashley" Dalton complained as I made my way out of the tent smirking "Sorry D, I didn't mean to kick ya" Dalton glared at me when he realized I was mocking him.

"He looks like Elton John, but more gay" Blake called out from next to Nick who was looking annoyed "Elton John is gay?" Dalton asked jokingly as he took his camera back from Carly who willingly let It go.

I let out a laugh as I walked back over to Nick tripping onto him "Whoa" he called as he caught me "You drunk Ash?" Wade asked with a laugh when I turned around "maybe just a smidge" I replied as I put my finger and thumb together to show him how drunk I was.

Wade just shook his head with a smile as I turned back to Nick whose eyes were stared into the back of Wade's head until I put my hand on his cheek and bringing my lips to his passionately.

Nick hummed appreciatively and pulled me closer to him as he drops his beer bottle so he could put his arms around me, I raked my hand through his short hair as he rubbed his hands up my sides getting closer to the zip on my hoodie when he stopped suddenly.

"Don't even think about it. I ain't kissing you dude" Nick joked as we both looked up to see Dalton filming us "Come on, you know you want to, dude. Now, Ash, I definitely would" Dalton laughed when Nick tried to hit him as he ran away.

I looked at Nick trying not to laugh "hmm choices" I squeal when Nick pulled me to him again biting my neck playfully before things started to get serious again I knew the others were just into their boyfriends as I was with Nick.

I grinding myself into him when he forced his tongue into my mouth and grab my hips pulling me into him moaning softly, I grabbed the zipper on his hoodie pulling it down and I felt him snaking his hands up my shirt reaching my bra where he put his hands under to squeeze my boobs.

I knew we were being filmed by Dalton but at this point, I didn't care, my man hand his hands on me and I felt like I was on fire right now if our friends weren't here Nick and I would defiantly be naked right now doing things you wouldn't talk about in church.

I pulled away from him when I saw the camp light up and turned to see where it was coming from "Whose that?" I whispered to Nick when I saw the light was coming from the headlights of a truck.

Nick just sat in his chair silently as I stood up bringing my beer with me still feeling the alcohol running through me "Yeah?" Wade called over to the truck but we receive silence.