Chapter 22: Escaping

Running through the open door of the foyer my blood ran cold seeing Bo smirking at us as he beat the crap out of Nick "You sick fuck" Nick told Bo as he was hit in the face again, I froze feeling numb as the love of my life was being punched again and again until he hit the floor.

Looking around I noticed Dalton was nowhere in sight and I was beginning to panic when Carly uncharacteristically ran at Bo with the baseball bat high in the air and struck him across the back but he turned with a disgusted frown and punched her in the face making her fly across the room.

I felt like I was in an out of body experience as I watched the two dearest people in my life get tossed around like rag dolls and I did nothing to help "Hey Darlin'" Bo purred as he backed me up into the wall as he breathed hard.

My heart hammered against my chest as he put his hands either side of me, trapping my body between him and the wall "Cat got your tongue?" he questioned with a grin as he twisted some of my hair in between his fingers.

"Don't touch me" I hissed knocking his hand away as I felt the blood begin to rush back into my body "Oh I'm gonna do more than just touch you" Bo confessed as he suddenly grabbed the back of my head forcefully kissing me.

Feeling his fingers wrap in my hair I gave a gasp pain when he pulled at the root, Bo used that to his advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth exploring it roughly. Mustering up some strength I knocked Bo back a little before sending him a hard punch.

"Ooo baby likes it rough huh?" Bo taunted wiping the blood away from his newly split lip with a smile "don't worry sweetheart I like it rough too" Bo started towards me as I sent my leg up in a front kick but he quickly grabbed my leg and pulled me closer as I let out a surprised gasp.

Bo pushed me harshly and my back hit the wall but before I could fall down I was once again pinned and this time Bo quickly took no time in making sure I couldn't hit him "We're gonna have so much fun together".

Feeling his hand running up my skin as the other one held my wrists together I clenched my jaw tight and closed my eyes trying to get angry, trying to fight back, trying to do... something but all I could do was stand there trapped with no way out.

"What the.." Bo put his hand on my wound and I screamed as it burned "Vincent" he growled before he was quickly dragged off me "Don't touch her!" Nick shouted as I slipped to the floor, Nick's upper hand was soon lost when Bo hit him with a flurry of punches.

Grasping Nick's neck Bo lifted him off the ground in a strength that scared even me, what scared me more was the flames coming up through the floor making everything start to melt.

Looking over to Carly's prone body I noticed she still had the bat in her hands, pulling myself over to her I picked up the bat only stopping when a pain surged through me from my stab wound.

Glancing over to Nick I saw him twisting the arrow that was still sticking in Bo's chest making him scream as they fell to the floor, Nick straddled Bo and threw some strong punches at him until Bo stabbed Nick in the leg making him scream "No Nick!" I shouted as Bo kicked him away.

Getting from the floor I noticed Carly was beginning to come to, I gripped the bat tighter watching Bo stand up and I swung the bat hitting him hard across the face sending him back to the ground and then I just kept hitting him. I was hitting him for me, for my friends and for all the innocent people he had killed.

I saw the blood coming from him and how silent he had gone but I didn't care, I could hear Carly shouting at me, calling my name, I could feel the heat in the room as the fire got dangerously close but I couldn't stop. The more I hit him, the more deformed his face was and the better I felt.