Chapter 20: I want her

As the house came into view I saw Nick and Carly crouched behind a fence, walking over to them I slowly slid behind them and looked over their shoulders to see what they were looking at "What are we looking at?" I whispered to Carly as she let out a small scream.

"Ashley" she called hitting me before pulling me into a hug "Thank god" she mumbled as I saw Nick smiling at me over her shoulder "Have I ever let you guys down" I repeated myself again as they both gave a laugh.

Then they both noticed Dalton and looked they were going to cry, they both greeted him in their own way, Carly with a big hug and Nick with a man shake hug thing "So now we've all established that we're alive and well. What's the plan?".

Carly ran up to the truck seemingly ignoring me "God who parked that thing" I mumbled as Carly ran back over to us "It's not in there" I looked at her confused until I remembered about her phone "Bo must have taken it" Nick said as we all looked at the house.

"Wade went in there and never came out" Carly whimpered obviously thinking about her boyfriend, I looked a Dalton and shook my head, she didn't need to know right now, Dalton seemed to understand me and nodded.

Nick looked over at the two of us and frowned, I just shook my head and pulled my finger across my neck signifying Wade was dead, Nick sighed and rubbed a hand over his face "All right. We'll go in quick, one pass. If we can't find them, we have to get the hell out of here".

I looked at Nick shocked as he let out a sigh when Carly passed him "Let her look, when she sees he not there we can leave" Nick whispered to D and I as we nodded solemnly, Dalton walked up by Carly as Nick and I walked a step behind them.

"So he's dead? Are you sure?" Nick questioned as I looked at him "He was encased in wax with half of his face chopped of Nicholas, I'm sure" I hissed as we all tip toed up to the house and saw the lights we off.

"Let's try the back. Stay close" Nick whispered to us as we walked into the house, it was eerily quiet and looked a mess "Wade?" Carly called out desperately making us all we all turn to her with wide eyes "Shh".

We all started looking around for everything and anything to help us "Nick. Nick, there's guns" Carly gasped as I walked up to her and smashed the glass only to realize that it was connected to the wall "It's bolted to the wall".

I sighed looking at Carly "There's gotta be a key around here somewhere" she told me and I nodded helping her look through the draws when we found old newspaper clippings about conjoined twins I nudged Carly and passed her the clippings, we heard a bang outside and dropped the clippings to hide.

"Oh shit, hide" I croaked out trying to find a hiding spot, the door swung open and Bo dragged himself through the door holding his chest and arm which had arrows through it I looked at Carly who just sheepishly shrugged as I gave her a proud smile.

I watched Bo walk into the kitchen and heard a tap being run, I watched as he began to pull the arrow through his arm, then he wrapped a cloth around his arm. I quickly shut my eyes when I heard him being sick that was something I didn't need to see.

Looking the other way I saw Nick walk into a room and wondering where he was going I looked over to Carly who shrugged at me, hearing another car outside I walked over to the window with Carly following me and saw Paige's dead body in the bed of a truck.

"No" I heard Carly whisper next to me and I put my arm around her "Quick" I told her hearing Bo walking towards us I quickly pushed Carly under a table and climbed under myself before he saw us, I watched him look out of the window disgusted "Fuck!" he limped towards the door slowly "Goddamn it. I told him not to do that".

He opened the door and began to shout at the person outside "Hey, you don't ever leave here without me. You know better than that. Don't be so stupid" I gasped seeing the big man who was trying to kill Dalton and whom I stabbed, he was holding his shoulder in pain "What's the matter with you?" he asked rhetorically.

Bo walked back into the kitchen where the big man following him, getting up slowly I went back to my original hiding spot so I could see what was going on, I saw the big guy try to touch the arrow still sticking out of Bo's chest "Don't" Bo shouted smacking the man's hand.

The other man tried to help again "I said don't. Get. Get. Fucking freak" Bo yelled at him like a dog, the man got a spoon out of the draw and heated it up, I noticed that half of his face was made of wax and he was smoothing it with the heated spoon.

Bo stood by the man watching him smooth out his wax face "Hey, the town's looking real good. We almost finished what Mama started. Those two are good. They'll fit perfect. What'd I tell you, huh? Isn't your work more real now? Ma would be proud".

Ma? So these two were brothers, so this is what they did they kidnapped people and turned them into wax for their mother "Yeah, she'd be real proud. She always said that your talent would make up for what God took away from you. Now, there's a few more. We still got a lot of work to do." Bo told his brother as I thought of his words.

"Now there's a blonde one out there, I want her, okay?" I frowned to myself knowing I was the blonde one, I saw the brother nod obediently as Bo smirked, he obviously wanted to kill me himself probably for putting up such a fight.

Then my breath hitched I remembered what he said to me in the garage after he finally got me strapped down to the chair,  I might just keep you for myself,  His grin was so maniacal and held a hidden meaning, then I realized Bo wasn't trying to kill me, he was trying to keep me for himself.

Whatever sick plan Bo had cooked up I was smack bang in the middle of it, if we didn't get out of this town soon I was about to become some crazy guys toy, something he would play with when he wanted and control forever.