12. Bal wedding and Carvie engaged

Evie's POV:
"Okay calm down." I whispered.
Today was Ben and Mal's wedding Mal was currently freaking out,Audrey was sitting on my bed next to me,Lonnie was curling her long black hair,& I was sitting on my bed.
"CALM DOWN?!" Mal yelled.
I flinched and Mal took a deep breath showing me she was sorry.
"Sorry E. I am really nervous." Mal apologized.
I stood up and put a hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay to be nervous Mal." Audrey said.
Mal gave her a small smile and Lonnie put down the curling iron.
"Yeah I mean it's your wedding. We all should be nervous. We want you to have the bests possible wedding." Lonnie said.
Mal took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair.
"Your ready,your gonna be there." I whispered.
Mal smiled and nodded making me grin.
Two hours later
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the ceremony between Benjamin Florian Beast and Mallory Bertha Fairy." Beast started.
Yes he can get the two married I tuned out the rest of the wedding until Mal started her vows.
"The only reason I truly wanted to stay in Auradon at first was because of you. You inspire me every single day Ben and I only went back to the Isle because I thought you didn't love me anymore. Evie,Audrey,& Lonnie are wearing blue and of course I am wearing purple," Mal started.
Everyone laughed and I shed a little bit of tears.
"That's because those are our signature colors. Your the blue to my purple and I'm the purple to your blue. I am not perfect actually I am far from perfect." Mal said.
Mal laughed a little and Ben wiped away her tears.
"But you make it seem like I don't to be perfect. I love you so much Ben. So so so much." Mal finished.
I smiled and tuned out a bit before I heard the beautiful five words.
"You may kiss the bride." The former king said.
Ben pulled Mal closer to him and kissed her. We all clapped and I grinned.
"Wait!" Carlos exclaimed.
Carlos kneeled in front of me and I gasped.
"Evie,I have always loved you. From the day we have met. I never knew what true love is until I met you. So Genevieve Aleah Queen will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Carlos asked.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I said.
Carlos slipped the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. Everyone cheered and I pulled away.