22. The scream that broke her heart

Evie laid in her bed. Everyone was asleep. But Evie couldn't go to sleep. She kept looking at her engagement ring because she thought something bad happened to Carlos.
Then she heard it the scream that broke her heart. She knew it was Carlos and before she could get up the door slammed open to reveal Jay.
"Guys Carlos just had a nightmare I think he is having a panic attack." Jay said quickly.
Mal and Evie followed Jay to the dorm Carlos and Jay share and what they saw was frightening.
Ben,Audrey,Lonnie,& Fairy Godmother walked in.
Carlos couldn't breath,he was rocking back and forth,his knees to his chest. Evie immediately ran to his side.
"Carlos." Evie whispered.
Carlos scooted away from her which made Evie frown.
"Carlos." Audrey said as he walked towards him.
Tears were streaming down Carlos's cheeks and his heart was racing. His breathing got faster and then Dude woke up.
"What's going on?" Dude asked.
Mal picked up Dude and silently told him to be quiet.
"Carlos it's Evie it's okay." Evie said.
"Leave me alone." Carlos said.
Evie looked at the others and Audrey sat down next to Carlos.
If anything Audrey was the closest to him after Evie.
"Carlos it's okay." Audrey whispered.
Carlos's eyes became droopy and he looked like he was about to faint.
"Fairy Godmother can you bibbidi bobbidi do somehing?" Evie asked.
"I don't think so sweetie." Fairy Godmother said.
Lonnie glanced at Jay nervously who gave her the same look.
Mal had tears in her eyes and Ben hugged her.
Evie couldn't take it anymore. Why didn't Carlos want to talk to her? Then Carlos started to get a reminder of the dream.
"No!" Carlos screamed.
Audrey hugged him and tried to calm him down. His breathing started to get slower and she realized he fainted.
"Evie I think I can try to read the dream." Mal said.
Evie shook her head,tears were streaming down her face.
"E we should try to find out what caused the panic attack." Lonnie whispered.
"I don't want to know why he is so mad at me. Not after we-. Never mind." Evie said.
Mal gave her a confused look and Evie started crying even more.
"Hey Evie, it's gonna be okay." Lonnie whispered.
Lonnie hugged the crying blue haired girl. Evie was nervous. Does Carlos want to...call off the wedding?