33. Harry,Hannah,CJ:the drama

Evie's POV:
I heard the bathroom door unlock and immediately ran towards the bathroom.
Carlos opened the door slowly and I gestured his to keep going.
I glared at Jay telling him to not say anything.
Carlos finally opened the door and took my hand in his.
"Awww couple goals." Audrey said.
Lonnie took out her phone and took a picture making Carlos blush.
We both sat down on his bed and Mal undid the spell.
"We can finish this in Hawaii right now I just wanna sing Hakuna Matata and try to dance like the Hawaiians." Mal said.
It means no worries for the rest of your days
"Stop!" Ben yelled.
Mal and I giggled and Ben rolled his eyes. Audrey and Lonnie were looking at the picture they took of me and Carlos. Jay was awkwardly looking around and Carlos was looking at something on his phone.
"We leave in... ONE HOUR?!" Carlos screamed.
Audrey,Lonnie,and I screamed and ran to go pack.
The next day
"Hakuna Matata what a wonderful phrase." I sang as we walked into the hotel we would be staying in.
"Stop." Mal said.
"But you-." I started.
"It means no worries for the rest of your days." Mal sang.
"It's our problem free philosophy hakuna matata." We both sang.
"Please stop." Jay said.
We signed in and we figured out the room situation.
"Okay Lonnie,Audrey,and I will get one room,Jay and Ben will get the other, so...." Mal started.
"Carlos and I will be sharing a room of course." I said.
Mal and Audrey laughed and I rolled my eyes as I opened the door to the hotel room.
"Bye Felicia." I said to Mal and closed the door.
Carlos sat down on the bed and I walked towards him.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine." Carlos said.
I nodded and looked at the bandages on his arm.
"Did anyone ask you about the bandages?" I asked.
Carlos shook his head and I slowly took off one of the bandages to see if the wound is infected.
After I was sure it wasn't I took off the second one and threw the bandages on the trash.
"I love you," I whispered,"I don't know what I would do without you."
Carlos smiled at me and I grinned back.
"What's the Hannah thing,Harry thing,and CJ thing?" I asked.
Carlos sighed and I looked down.
"Okay. I know you guys almost kissed but there's more isn't there?" I asked.
Carlos nodded and I sighed. Carlos too my hands in his.
"So basically I have always had a crush on you but you kept obsessing about how you wanted a prince. Now at the time we were good friends with Hannah even though we were becoming friends with Mal and Jay. So I thought you didn't like me so I said I was gonna move on. Hannah told me that I should try to make you jealous. So she said that I have to kiss her. I almost did but I stopped because I liked you and that would be my first kiss. But she got mad and she was the one who told Mal you used to be bulimic." Carlos exclaimed.
I gasped and held back tears. Carlos looked down.
"CJ thing." I whispered.
"Oh well it's kind of the same thing but in this case she had a crush on me almost kissed me and then when I told her I didn't like her she told Harry who was dating Mal at the time and he broke up with Mal but mostly because he was cheating on her." Carlos explained.
"Oh." I said.
Carlos kissed me and I smiled through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back until my back hit the bed.
I pulled away and he smiled at me.
"Also if I find you cutting again. Your not getting any kisses." I said.
"Seriously?" Carlos asked.
"Seriously." I said.
I pecked his cheek a few times before sitting up.
"Rude much." Carlos mumbled.
"Adorable much." I said.
We both laughed and I rested my head on his shoulder.