24. Wedding day

Hey guys so in this chapter it has been three months since Carlos's panic attack and today is the carvie wedding day. I was planning to do the wedding on the 50th chapter but I couldn't wait
--------
Evie's POV:
Today was the day. I was finally gonna be Evie De Vil. I was kind of panicking though.
"Evie,it's gonna be amazing. I mean I am your maid of honor,Audrey and Lonnie are your bridesmaids, little Dizzy is flower girl, and all our friends will be there." Mal said soothingly.
"It's gonna be great." Audrey said.
I smoothed out the non-existent wrinkles on my blue wedding dress and nodded.
--------
Carlos's POV:
I was pacing in Jay and I's dorm and Ben rolled his eyes.
"Your overreacting calm down." Ben said.
I glared at him and Jay face palmed.
"I don't get what the big deal is." Dude said.
"Dude you might be able to talk but that doesn't mean you should talk every single second." Chad said.
"Thank you." I mumbled.
I stopped pacing and Jay rolled his eyes.
"What if she bails on the wedding?" I asked.
Ben stood up clearly not interested in answering my question.
"Why would she? Evie loves you." Jay said.
"Your right. Your right. But what if the nightmare I had was a vibe like Cisco Ramon gets?" I asked.
"He's a made up character ugh!" Chad pointed out.
I rolled my eyes and started pacing again.
Thirty minutes later Evie's POV:
"Genevieve Aleah Queen do you take Carlos Oscar De Vil to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold until death do you part?" The former kong asked.
"I do." I said.
Carlos smiled at me and I blushed.
"And do you Carlos Oscar De Vil take Genevieve Aleah Queen to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold until death do you part?" The former king asked.
"I do." Carlos said.
"May I have the rings please?" Beast asked.
Ben handed the former king the rings. Carlos slipped mine on my ring finger and I slipped his on his ring finger.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may-." Beast started.
Carlos pulled me closer to him and smashed his lips onto mine.
"Kiss the bride." Beast finished.
I pulled away and Mal handed me my bouquet.