4

selicity

yet again i was one of the first people at school. but this time there was only one person here, that ethan kid who followed me on instagram.

i sit down at the table beside him as his phone rings.

"what mom?" he groans quietly.

holy shit. his voice sounds just like the guy on the phone. holy fucking hell, that's ethan. he did say that he hated his mom and he went to my school.

"how the hell would i know? i'm at school already. ask him!" he says, attitude strong in his tone, he gives one last groan before slamming the phone on the table.

should i approach him? fuck it. why not?

i grab my shit and sit down across from him. he gives me a weird look.

"do i know you?" he sneers.

i shake my head.

"wait, you're christians twin right? you're brothers fucking funny." he laughs, holy hell he's beautiful, "why'd you come over here?"

"my names selicity, nice to meet you, ethan." i smile, putting my hand out for him to shake.

he looks at it before looking at me with wide eyes.

"holy shit. you're the phone chick."

"that's me." i smile awkwardly.

"wow, um, wow. thanks for helping me not wanna die as much, i guess?"

i nod, "i feel like you need a real friend, someone who knows what your going through."

"i mean yeah, i'm down." he shrugs, shifting awkwardly, "do you maybe want to hang out sometime?"

my eyes widen, "s-sure. when are you free? you can come to my place."

"is after school good for you? and it's okay with me, as long it's not at my house." he lets out an uncomfortable laugh.

"woah woah woah, when did this happen?" christian smirks walking up.

i roll my eyes and ethan laughs, "we're friends christian, chill."

"i'm chill. i don't give a shit who she fucks and she doesn't give a shit who i fuck. right sis?"

"eat shit christian, ethan, here's my number. ill text you my address and tell you when you can come over, okay? talk to you later!" i laugh, handing him a sheet of paper with my number on it.

he smiles as i walk over towards chris, sam, and anthony.

"hello ladies and gents." they all just look at me and then back ethan.

"are you guys talking? because he's fucking hot." sam says breaking the silence.

anthony glares at her and she speaks up, "but not as hot as my baby, anthony."

"ha. ha. we're literally just friends. he's funny and sweet." i roll my eyes.

"also, very jerky and popular." chris adds and they all nod.

"hey- you guys don't know what he's going through, he's the opposite of mean." i snap

"and you do?" anthony raises his eyebrow.

"you know what? talk to me when you guys become a little less douchey." i say sassily, while i grab my bag and storm away.

ethan

i watch as selicity storms off, her checkered vans stomping on the floor. she was wearing her hair down which was naturally wavy, a striped grey and white shirt that was on tied up on the left side, and some jeans that were rolled at the bottom with holes all over them. damn, they made her ass look good.

i wonder what her friends said that pose dher off so much? probably giving her shit for talking to me.

she's hella cute but i don't wanna ruin what we have because of my depressed ass, but fuck it. why not?

i grab my back and starts speed walking after her.

"yo! E!" i hear some of my friends call for me, i jokingly flip them off and turn the corner where she turned.

i see her sitting in the courtyard all alone doing some homework.

i ball my fists up and walk over towards her. she looks up at me as i tower over her.

"yes?"

"what's wrong?" i ask sitting down beside her.

"nothing?" she says.

"obviously it's som-"

"dolan! banks! my office, now!"

i got braces and my teeth fucking hurt i wanna die, also sorry for any spelling errors :/