9

selicity

i pull into the parking lot of the park ethan was talking about. my eyes scan around before they land on someone sitting in a swing with their hood over their head.

i immediately assume it's ethan and hop out of the car, walking over to the swing next to him.

"hey E." i smile.

he slowly looks over at me, "hey sel.."

"what's wrong? you seen hella depressed."

he stares at me a second before answering, "i really don't know."

i nod looking down at my feet, "thanks for letting me join you."

"no problem. if you weren't here i probably would've just sat here by myself looking like a loser." he laughs.

i laugh with him, "so what are you doing tonight? are you gonna go home?"

"actually yes. grayson, cameron, and my parents are going to our lake house for fall break and they're leaving tonight. so i'm all by myself.."

"oh yeah? that sounds like fun."

"yeah, and i was thinking about throwing a party. you, christian, and your friends wanna come?"

"hell yeah. will there be booze?" i nod my head.

ethan smirks at me, "what do you think?"

"i'll take that as a yes. when is it?"

"probably tomorrow night."

i nod pulling out my phone and going to my texts.

cunts <33

me: ethan's having a party tomorrow night. wanna come??¿¿
chris: idk...
sam: hell yeah. will there be beer?
me: yep.
anthony: i'll go if sams going.
chris: fine. i guess i'll go.
me: yay! i'll text you guys the address tomorrow.

"chris, sam, and anthony are coming." i tell ethan.

he nods smiling.

i then go back to my texts and text christian.

me: hey cunt. ethan's having a party tomorrow, wanna come?
christian: yeah i'll go

"and now christians coming too.. yay."

ethan laughs before looking at his fingers, "okay so like- i'm almost 100% sure my house is haunted. and like, i don't fuck with that paranormal shit. i get like, hella scared when i'm there by myself and all my other friends are busy so i was wondering if you wanted to stay with me tonight so if a ghost kills me i won't die by myself-" he rambles before i cut him off.

"ethan," i laugh, "i'll stay with you tonight. i'll come over tonight . calm down."

he lets out a long breath before nodding.

"great. i guess i'll see you then? my parents are leaving at 5 so i have to be there to say bye.."

i nod, "i'll get going. see you tonight ethan."

he smiles and stares at me whilst i hey in my car.

-

"mom!" i yell walking down the stairs.

"what, sel?" she calls back from the kitchen.

"can i pretty please go to sams?" i smile, batting my eyes.

she rolls her eyes at me, " are you staying the night?"

i nod giving her a closed mouth smile.

"ugh. fine, i guess you can go. but text me when you get there, okay?"

"okay, thanks! you're the best!" i yell, running up the stairs to my room.

"i know!" she calls back.

i laugh to myself and look at my phone.

ethan: my parents just left
ethan: my address- 1982 sw 9th pointe
me: okay lemme get dressed then i'll head that way.

i showered when i got back from the park so i'm all clear on that. i pull off the tank top that i had on before and but on a nike sports bra, applying deodorant also. i get one of our school tees that i stole from christian. i also take off the nike shorts that i had on and slid on some dark grey nike sweat pants.

i grab a back backpack and put my wallet, phone charger, toothbrush, perfume, and some extra clothes in the bag. just as i'm about to leave my room, i realize something i have that ethan might need for the party. weed. i had about 3 grams so i put two in a little baggie and put it in my bag. also putting in a glass pipe and a lighter.

i jog out of my room and down stairs, grabbing my keys off the key rack and slip on my birkenstocks.

"bye mom! ill be home around 4 tomorrow! love you!"

"love you too. be safe!" she yells back.

-

i was gonna keep writing but then i was like 'why not save that for the next chapter!!1!1' so yeah... sorry for any spelling errors. :)