8

selicity banks

"selicity, moms home and she says to get your ass in the kitchen!" christian yells opening the door.

i groan and nuzzle my head closer to ethan's chest.

"sel. go talk to your mom." ethan says with his raspy morning voice.

i groan angrily and stand up, stomping out of my room and into the kitchen.

"what mom?" i say groggily.

"i thought you said that he wasn't gonna stay the night?" she mumbles pouring a cup of orange juice.

"mom, his home life isn't exactly the best. his mom kicked him out for the night and if he didn't stay here, he would've had to sleep in his car. nothing happened between us."

"actually mom, when i walked in there last night, he didn't have pants or a shirt on." christian remarks.

"christian shut up. he had just gotten out of the shower and he had a towel on. i didn't know he was gonna have to stay the night, and i didn't wanna make him sleep in the car."

"i guess i'll let this one slip. only because he didn't have a place to stay. next time he needs to stay here, tell me."

i nod my head and walk back up to my room.

ethan's head is still in the pillow as the alarm on my phone is going off.

i sit down beside him and put a hand on his warm back, "wake up E, we have to go to school."

he rolls over, not saying anything, just staring at me.

"what?" i smile.

"we kissed last night." he smirks, wiggling his brows.

i roll my eyes jokingly.

"and?"

"i wanna do it again." he says getting closer.

"we can." i pause, "if you get up and get ready."

he rolls his eyes, getting off the bed. and walking into the bathroom. about five minutes later her comes out, dressed in the adidas joggers he wore yesterday and a army green vans hoddie christian had let him borrow.

he looks down at his outfit, "ya like?"

"it looks good. my turn go get ready."  mumble going into my closet to grab my outfit.

i put on my clothes which consist of distressed mom jeans, a big semi cropped creme sweatshirt with some checkered vans

i put on my clothes which consist of distressed mom jeans, a big semi cropped creme sweatshirt with some checkered vans. i brush my teeth and leave my hair down which is naturally wavy. i put on some better than sex mascara and fill in my brows with the gimme brow.

"ready?" ethan asks.

i smile nodding at him, "we have to take separate cars though. i have work after school."

ethan smiles and pulls his keys out of his hoodie pocket, "then let's go. don't wanna be late."

-

we walk into school side by side and a lot of people are staring.

"why are they staring." i mumble looking at ethan.

"i have no clue." he replies.

we walk near my friends table and sam yells, "there's the happy couple!"

i furrow my eyebrows, "what?"

"you didn't see christians snapchat?" she says pulling out her phone, it was a picture of me and ethan while we were sleeping.

ethan laughs and i do a dramatic blink. chris rolls his eyes and gets up, slamming his chair in and walking away.

"what's up with him?" i say as my eyes following him.

anthony shakes his head before replying, "probably girl problems. my mans, chris, does not get very much pussy."

-

"thank you for calling the suicide hotline. what's wrong?" i say sweetly.

"everything." the girl on the other end groans.

"what's been stressin you out lately?"

the girl rants about how her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and how none of her other friends gave a shit.

"break up with him. he's obviously not good enough for you."

"i can't." she snaps, "we're the it couple at school. if we break up everyone will make fun of me and call me names and ugh. i don't want to deal with that."

"i understand. how's home?"  i nod.

"it's fine. my mom just got home so i got to go. bye." and with that she hangs up.

i raise my eyebrows and set the phone down. thirty minutes go by and no ones called yet. my shifts over in 10 minutes so i pull my phone out and text ethan.

me: hey hoe
ethan: what's up?
me: wyd in 15 mins?
ethan: probably going to the park by myself, why? would you like to attend?
me: i would love to. which park? i'll meet you there.
ethan: the one by 7-11
me: okay. i'll be there in 15 mins