7

selicity

we pull into my drive way, hand in hand. i open the front door for ethan and follow him in.

"so, where'll i be sleeping?" he asks taking off his shoes.

"you'll be sleeping in my bed and i'll sleep on the couch." i mumble grabbing a blanket from the linen closet.

"what? no. you're not sleeping on the couch. i will." ethan scoffs.

"ethan, quit. you're sleeping in my bed. you're the guest."

"how about you sleep in your bed and i sleep with you?" he challenges, raising an eyebrow.

"fine." i smirk, "race ya there."

and with that i start running up the stairs.

"not fair!" he yells, running after me whilst laughing.

i jump into my bed laughing my ass off as ethan comes stumbling in.

"i stubbed my toe, you cunt." he wheezes, jumping beside me.

i look at the clock on my nightstand and see that it's 11:15, "imma go take a shower, your clothes should be done in the washer anytime now."

-

i hop out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around my body. i slip on some underwear and a really big t-shirt that was my exes. i hate the bitch but his shit comfy as hell.

i walk down the hall towards my room.

"why do you have so many condoms?" ethan snorts holding up the small makeup bag filled with the condoms.

"fuck off cunt, why were you going through my shit?" i groan grabbing it from his hands.

he shrugs, "you didn't answer my question."

"i've dated guys before ya know, i'm not a total prude."

"mhm, doesn't answer my question."

"what the fuck, i don't wanna get pregnant. why else would i have them?" i say furrowing my eyebrows.

ethan laughs as i roll my eyes, "go take a shower dolan."

"go take a shower, dolan." he mimics.

i flip him off as i laugh, he laughs one more time and walks to the bathroom. i pull out my phone seeing all the messages and notifications from my friends. i posted a shit ton of videos of me and ethan's night on snapchat, so everyone was replying to those.

sam the whore 👅: dAMN geT tHAt diCk hONEy 💦

it was a video from the diner and ethan grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it jokingly.

me: dAMN RIGHT I WILL
me: jk. ethan's just a friend

another message is from chris.

chris-sy: ESKEITTTTTT
me: LMAO YES

he had replied to the video of me and ethan singing kid cudi in the car.

i exit the app and just as i'm about to turn my phone off i get a notification from instagram.

ethan_dolan99 tagged you in a photo.

i furrow my brows and click on it. it was a picture ethan took of me at the boardwalk.

@/ethan_dolan99 such a fun night with this dime! @/selicitybankss

@/selicitybankss bitch, i'm a quarter, fym?¿

i laugh at myself but then frown when i see the next comment.

@/graysondolan wow. a females actually not grossed out by you. congrats bro!

i know that's his brother but i don't know if he's being serious or not.

i set my phone down and wait for ethan to get out of the shower, about 10 minutes later ethan walks into the room in nothing but a towel.

"do you have some basketball shorts or something that i could sleep in? i really don't wanna wear jeans." he says, avoiding eye contact.

i laugh and just as i stand up christian busts in.

"hey cunt- holy shit. what's going on here?" he smirks.

i flip him off and grab some old basket ball shorts that were from PE in freshman year and hand them to ethan. he quietly thanks me and walks to the bathroom.

just as ethan leaves christian smirks at me, "sooo, what was happening?"

"he needed shorts? and why'd you barge in here in the first place?" i snap.

"calm down. i was seeing if you had any cologne i could borrow."

"christian, i'm a girl. why the fuck would i have men's cologne?"

"uhh, i don't know. maybe you collect one from all the guys you sleep with, hoe." he laughs.

"fuck you christian." i laugh also as i push him out of my room.

-

idk why i ended it there i just did :/ sorry for any spelling errors