The Annoying Bus Ride

So, me, my sister and my best friend, who I'm gonna call "Narita", we're going to ride the bus home. Of course, this happens all the time but...

We have annoying people on our bus. 

Today was the worst AND annoying day on the bus home.

This guy, they call him "JP" would blast annoying memes on his speaker he would bring everyday. Every morning and every afternoon. Me, my sister and Narita would always ignore it. Sometimes, we would try to "Sush" them, but they would ignore.

Now, us our age would be very immature. But my sister's age and others at her age would be very mature. Except this one guy that teamed up with the annoying guys, which he thought he would get attention if he did. Wrong choice, bud. Wrong choice.

But.. Today:

JP blasted ear rape on the bus ride and the bus driver thought she would go through it if she ignored it. BUT LOOK, WE ARE SUFFERING HERE.

And then, an annoying guy in my age, I'll call him "Adithiya", sat next to Narita, because there were no seats left. BUT THE ONE ON THE RIGHT NEXT TO HER SEAT HAD ANOTHER SINGLE GUY SITTING THERE, AND DECIDED TO IGNORE IT BECAUSE IT'S HIS "BUD".

Narita sighed and told him to sit over there, or sit near the window seat so she could talk to us, but rudely declined.

So she couldn't stop him. My sister and I were very mad. Adithiya started talking to us and we ignored him. He insulted us.

I seriously wanted to die at that day. I kept hoping that the bus would get into a car crash.

But then the speaker was turned on even louder. So much ear rape was playing. And that's when the bus stopped.

The bus driver has had enough of this. She stopped a few times during our rides before, but today, she was angry.

I was angry too. So was everyone, basically. The bus driver went all the way to the back, near where we were sitting. She demanded that she wanted the speaker handed to her RIGHT NOW.

But... Stupidly, no one would give her the speaker. One of them was hiding it. And it was JP, the one who hid it, not giving it to her like an idiot.

"IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO ME NOW, I WON'T SEND YOU ALL HOME. I'M SENDING YOU ALL BACK TO SCHOOL." The bus driver yelled.

That triggered all of us. We kept yelling at them, saying to give the speaker to her.

"Give her the speaker! I need to go to my grandma's house quickly." My other friend, I'll call her "Maria" said.

Adithiya rudely taunted her, making fun of her and her grandma. The annoying guys laughed and I was absolutely triggered. I couldn't scream because I had a sore throat today. I'm probably sick because I was either infected by my sister, who was sick, Narita, who was sick as well, or my other best friend who I'd call "Sophemmera", who got infected by Narita's sickness.

One of the upperclassmen actually acted mature and yelled at the annoying people, but Adithiya taunted her. She had a stern talk with him and they kept fighting.

The bus driver said that she will turn back to our school. So she went back to the front and turned on the key. Now, EVERYONE WAS YELLING.

Maria pointed at JP and told the bus driver, "OKAY IT WAS JP!!"

The bus driver looked back and the guys on the back said "No!"

But when the bus started moving, they said "OKAY IT WAS JP, TAKE HIM." And JP wouldn't go to the front to give it to her.

When it came down to it, the people on the bus, including the upperclassmen, started shoving JP. So he did give her the speaker. And he and the bus driver had a LONG talk. So the bus wasn't moving for a while.

Me, Narita and my sister kept whining. My sister tried to text our mom to bring us home, but then I said no. I tried to talk over to Narita, who was at the window seat, with Adithiya, but then Adithiya had to talk to me. I ignored him.

Then the bus dropped off many people. Adithiya actually moved to a different seat and Narita actually screamed with joy and put her legs on the remaining spot. Narita had to go eventually, so I said goodbye and she smiled.

After she left, I quickly told my sister to go to the seat she sat so that Adithiya won't go over there again. So we put our legs on the remaining spots so no one could sit on our seats.

So then, Adithiya moved to the seat after my sisters. Her anime buddy (who will be joining our Anime Club! HOORAY! ANOTHER ANIME BUDDY!), who I'll call "Ian", was sitting on that seat where Adithiya just sat. Ian was another friend I just made. We're on friendly terms with each other, since he and my sister are anime buddies.

Adithiya asked him about some japanese, which annoyed me. He started saying 'OPPAI, OPPAI" repeatedly. I was so uncomfortable, because what he just said was inappropriate.

Oppai; Translation: Boobs/Breasts

Ian said to stop, but he wouldn't. I told my sister to ignore him, but then she asked the meaning. So I told her the translation by whispering, and she was very uncomfortable. Adithiya noticed that I was giggling and my sister was screeching. 

He asked if we knew the definition, and I nodded 'yes', still laughing. He then asked if we knew japanese, and I said yes, very loudly. 

"Just because of..... Anime." I laughed. Ian and my sister laughed too.

Adithiya then asked Ian about some japanese word, something that also means 'Senpai'. 

So then he asked if I knew the word, and I said yes. OKAY WHO CARES ABOUT THAT WHEN OUR STOP WAS FINALLY HERE. Me and my sister rushed through the isle quickly. I yelled out "WE'RE FREEEEEEEE" And some people on the bus were weird-ed out.

So we were walking home. I kept saying that I needed throat medicine, because I just yelled just now.

And now I'm here, typing this whole story.

So yeah...........

----------------------------------  

Yay! A 3 day weekend! I can write fanfics freely!

----------------------------------  

"Random Thing Called 'Love'" PART 2 WILL COME OUT

----------------------------------  

You guys want me to show my art as well? It's in MS Paint, so if you think the art is terrible, IT'S BECAUSE I DRAW ON MOUSE OKAY.

----------------------------------