New Years 2017

Hey guys!

So yay! Happy New Years Eve! I'm going to a party today, so I have to type this now.

I'm so glad that I got to grow this year in WattPad! I was just a nervous wreck back in 2016, when I first joined.

But I made Eddsworld fanfics due to some encouragement from a friend in Musical.ly!

And I made some progress in chapters this year too. It was fun! I'm glad I made Switched! I'm glad that I made friends here and I'm very glad I got some people to read my fanfic(s)! I was honestly thinking no one would read any of my fics.

And haha, I got to watch a whole bunch of animes this year, 2017. A record.

Shame I have 50 followers here.. But 50 is definitely enough! Yay! I'm glad I made a lot of followers this year!

And now.....

Here's what I plan to do here on 2018!

*Definitely make more chapters for the Opposite Day Arc! I just have a writers block and can't think of anything....

*Encourage myself to make a second book of Switched! Probably the second book will be titled "Powered!"

*I plan on the second book, there's no more Alternate Universe traveling...

*Compliment and read anyone's books!

*At least try to get some followers so it will prove I have a lot of friends...

*Get some tips and read real books to improve my writing!

*Exercise and practice typing without even glancing at the keyboard. Even if I make a spelling mistake.

I'm guessing that's it.

Well. I gotta prepare for the party thing. Have a nice New Years Eve!

Thank you! For 730 Votes and 5.9K Views on Switched!