Something Scary Happened Today

Not really scary though.

It's been a while since I typed something here! 

Okay, so I've never been into drugs. I'm not even 18 yet. I'm just a nice girl who only gets high on fried rice.

But today, I'll just tell you something.

Me and my friends were at a Lunch room, eating and laughing and such. Little did we know, there was some Marijuana scent laying around.

I'll just spoil, my sister was here that took place. A good friend of hers (They both played tag together along with a bunch of friends, it was cute.) and another boy was there. They were both 11-12 years old.

They both got suspended for 3 weeks for using Marijuana at the Lunch room.

THIS IS BAD BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH 11-12 YEARS OLD??? IS THEIR INNOCENCE GONE OR??? 

I'M SHOOK.

Not sure whether if they will go to jail for using illegal drugs.

But it scares me because they're 11-12. That's very illegal.

And everyone in my school is talking about it.

My friend, Ember is texting about it.

My my anime group chat can't STOP MESSAGING ABOUT IT THE RINGING IS ANNOYING SO I'LL JUST TURN IT OFF.

oh yeah and a girl in my one of my classes said that "He's talking but even worse, he was listening TO HAMILTON" and then

a bunch of my classmates got triggered. Because the majority of the people in this class were hamilfans.

My friend, Ember, took a huge step, went to the front of her desk, yelled whispered, "Tell me a good  fu**ing reason why." And she responded, "It's just bad." Ember said, "Did you even listen to it? I bet you didn't." And she said, "Yes, I listened to every single one." And Ember replied, "Why the FU** WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING IT YOU HATE IT"

And I spoke up (Even though I was such a nervous rack) "Exactly, lmao. I bet you actually didn't listen to every single one. And without crying? Wow. Fake."

And the guy that was listening to Hamilton told her "Every time when you think you roasted someone, you dab. Go back to 2016, jeez." The girl was red. A lot of us were hamilfans. Except for July, I guess. Yes, she's in my class. AND SO WAS MY SUPER COOL AWESOME TEACHER WHO LIKES ANIME AND EDDSWORLD HECCING.

So yeah we got triggered.