Halloween

So today at Halloween, some things that happened today were... Unexpected..

So after me and my sister came home, we both immediately changed into our Halloween costumes because we were VERY excited! Yeah, I'm kind of old for my age, BUT HEY GUESS WHAT NOBODY CARES HAHAHA

My little sister was dressed up as a cupcake, which was really cute! She even did her own make-up and dang, she's really good. I wish I had her skills.

My other sister was dressed up as Marco, the guy from Attack on Titan, the best friend of Jean? You don't know him?? And yes, I was dressed up as Jean. The guy with the horse mask.

The 3 of us trick-or-treated for 2 and a half hours, BUT IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE and me and my sister (the one who dressed as Marco) were dumb enough to not wear jackets. And I was already sick, I should've gotten one. I'm probably sick more now.

ANYWAY at 6:00 PM, us sisters were suppose to go to go to my friend's house, Sofie's. My friends would be there and my little sister's friend was going to be there too. Because Sofie's little sister and my little sisters are also best friends.

When we got there, we got free candy from Sofie's mom, which was nice. I had the horse mask on and Narita was laughing. Yes, Narita was there too. My other friend, July was going to arrive too. But the thing is, both Narita and us sisters were too early. We were suppose to come at 6, but we arrived at 5: 53 PM. It's not like July was late though.

So afterwards, July came and she was dressed as a blue person, I dunno. And Narita was dressed as a Werewolf and Sofie was dressed as a Ghoul. How nice.

We had to split into two groups, one for the little ones (Sofie's little sister, my little sister) and the tweens. (Narita, Sofie, Aleezah, July, Sister that I will now call Jelina)

We were suppose to walk only at Sofie's street to Narita's street and block. Because Narita and Sofie lived near each other. Also, Ember wasn't there because she went trick-or-treating at this place called Brook or something.

We walked to a bunch of places, sure, but there was just one thing. Narita's house. IT WAS SO BIG. SHE HAD A TUTOR THERE, HER GERMAN(?) MOM, HER LITTLE BROTHER WATCHING THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OF PEPPA PIG, AND SHE HAD A LITTLE ROOM FILLED WITH FOOD AND DRINKS.

We took a break there just so we could rest our feet, eat some candy and take some drinks from the little room. Capri Sun, mainly.

And me and Narita sang some Hamilton songs along the walk. Sofie and July were especially confused 'cause they had no idea what Hamilton was, but my sister? SHE WHINED BECAUSE I ALWAYS SING THE HAMILTON SONGS AT HOME AND SHE'S GETTING ANNOYED. But she actually admits that the first song, Alexander Hamilton, was really good. I showed it to her. She really likes sing the part, "We fought with him, Me? I died for him, Me? I trusted him, Me? I loved him, And me? I'm the da** fool that shot him."

But then, we stopped by this house that not only had 4 bowls of candy for us to take one from each, but they had a BUFFET inside their garage. They had chips and dip, and BONELESS CHICKEN. MY SISTER AND I ATE SO MUCH OF THAT, BUT 5 minutes later, we had to leave :(

And then, we all decided to do something.

Take Narita home because we were just at her house, but she left and wants to come back home again. Besides, we were suppose to return home at 7:30 and it was almost time. And so we did. We came back inside her house for a minute, then go back outside. We said goodbye and see you tomorrow (Do you know how rigged it is to have school on Halloween? And the day tomorrow?! SO UNFAIR)

So we went back outside. We tried to find the way back to Sofie's house.

But Sofie got lost.

And us 3, Me, Jelina and July screamed at her. Mostly July 'cause she's the loudest.

The scary thing is that we were ACTUALLY lost. Narita lived near Sofie and we managed to get lost. Because we went at the wrong path. We didn't recognize the street.

So we headed back and forth and all. Our feet started to hurt and it was past 7:30. We were alarmed and Sofie texted her mom saying that we'll be on our way. AND NOT SAYING "We got lost!"

Why didn't she say that instead? Because she was afraid to get in trouble. For getting lost from her own house.

Now for a while, Sofie eventually said that "OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER THIS STREET." So she knew the way.

But suddenly, when I turn around, I see a black car behind us. And you know in stories, this would usually be scary. I couldn't tell and I thought that it was just passing by. But it all of a sudden started slowing down. NOT A GOOD SIGN.

So I alarm my friend, July. We were both walking at the same pace because Jelina and Sofie were faster than us. I told her that "Hey, there's a black suspicious car behind us."

And she replies, "Oh that might be my dad." And I let out a "Phew." But the thing is that I remembered her riding in a red, small car when she came to Sofie's house. But she told me that she had two cars. The red, small one for her Mom and the big, black one for her Dad.

But the thing is that the car came closer. And when it came closer, I moved farther and July was behind me. When the car came close to her, she analyzed.

Seconds later, she comes up to me and tells me to run up close to Sofie and Jelina. Then, she tells all of us, "That's not my dad..."

All of us get scared and run away as fast as we could. Eventually, we could see Sofie's house again and the car was no longer to be found. Even though that was nothing, we predicted it was scary and just luckily got out of the suspicious person's way.

Yay. Spoopy.

Here, Lams.