Depressed/Update

I feel like my life is getting worse.

my mom says she'll leave me with my dad and she hates him.

But why did she marry him? Is what I want to ask, but i'm afraid to.

I feel like she really means it.

I love her, she says she loves me, but I can't say it.

She's in the car right now. I think she's going to leave. I doubt it, I hope she won't.

I can't cook, but my dad can. Only a little bit.

I don't know what to do. I asked my friends in the anime club chat already. They're trying to support me.

Oh no wait, she didn't leave. I think she hates me now.

But I locked myself in my room. I refuse to let anyone in.

Not to mention, I'm actually being bullied in school now.

It hasn't happened since 3rd Grade, now I'm nervous.

I literally started searching on WattPad some good roasts I could pull up (if I have the courage to even say a roast)

I'm just a sensitive person lmao. Just even one hate comment from any one of my fanfics and i'll end my life lol

And the bus is still as annoying as ever. I'm complaining to the principal.

Nothing is being dealt with, the bus driver keeps stopping and we want to go home. And JP got a new speaker, so it's very annoying.

nothing changes. my mom came into my room just now and she kept saying a bunch of stuff. i said sorry, and now she pretends that nothing happened. she even asked about my Boku no Hero Academia shirt.

i still feel like something's wrong. i want to renew my life and make me happy. :)

so ye. updates will be today. I'm almost done with the new Switched! chapter. I'm still lazy, but not lazy :D

sayonara :P